Hello THC Farmers

• Thread starter CannaFantix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CannaFantix

I have been in the cannabis industry for several decades and I have finally decided to explore a cultivation forum. Yes, it's my first forum. I never joined one and never thought I would. But here I am, out of the laboratory, and I hope to learn something new. Maybe even contribute some knowledge from time to time. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

I have been in the cannabis industry for several decades and I have finally decided to explore a cultivation forum. Yes, it's my first forum. I never joined one and never thought I would. But here I am, out of the laboratory, and I hope to learn something new. Maybe even contribute some knowledge from time to time. Cheers!
Welcome, interesting you mention laboratory

GrimReffer

GrimReffer

Welcome to the farm you pick the best cannabis growing forum out there.

N

newcastle112

can u help me out

Top Bottom