Hello THC Farmers

• Thread starter CannaFanatix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaFanatix

CannaFanatix

Hello All,
I have been in the cannabis industry for several decades and I have finally decided to explore a cultivation forum. Yes, it's my first forum. I never joined one and never thought I would. But here I am, out of the laboratory, and I hope to learn something new. Maybe even contribute some knowledge from time to time. Cheers!
Canna-Fanatix'™

Last edited by a moderator:
Ponky

Ponky

I'm a also a drug keeper awayer
Screenshot 20230303 235851 Chrome

CannaFanatix

CannaFanatix

welcome to farmer just remember when someone tells you to tell them something they do not know , you tell them elephants cant jump
Thank you! Thank you.... & thanks for the tip! It's that type of info, that has kept me off of sites like this. :) Cheers!

CannaFanatix

CannaFanatix

Really nice colors -- did you feed your plants any LSD or just LST?
Hi Sambapati: This grow is with plan ol' fox farms ocean forest media in 7-gallon bags. I did LST them, but honestly not as much as I have done in the past. I've just been too busy. Yes, I did feed them. I have been using Heavy 16, but this grow is with Humboldts Secret product line. There was a 2-week fade and the end.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Welcome to The Farm!

Good to see another industry dude on the forum. Where'd you do your time? I worked mostly in California but did a little work in Oregon and Colorado.

CannaFanatix

CannaFanatix

Welcome to The Farm!

Good to see another industry dude on the forum. Where'd you do your time? I worked mostly in California but did a little work in Oregon and Colorado.
Thank you!!! Nowadays, I'm on the right side of the States. Crazy, but people on the east-coast smoke weed too... :) Cheers

Top Bottom