Hello THCFarmer

• Thread starter witchking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

witchking

Howdy folks. Been lurking around this site for awhile, and decided to register and become bona fide here. I'm a member of several other canna sites, and just wanted some new territory to explore.Meet some new people!
Anyhow...A little about myself, I started growing about 4years ago ,I prefer soil growing to all other mediums , I'm not 100% organic but I try to get as close as possible. Well hope to talk to everyone on the boards.

T

Thickola Tesla

What's up witchking? Whatcha growing? I see you like getting your hands dirty:handshake..me too:character0103:cya around

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Welcome

Welcome to THC Farmer witchking,

Aqua Lab Tech

F

freedomfryz

Just joined. Matter of fact, just got my recommendation yesterday and went to a coop in San Diego for first legal purchase. Plan to learn what I can and set something up at home to grow as time allows. I don't smoke a lot, but I want reliable and safe and as hassle-free as is possible these days. I applaud all those who are trying to live responsibly and freely--a man should be in charge of his own destiny. At least insofar as free will actually exists.

Latest posts

Top Bottom