Hello there :D

• Thread starter cannababy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cannababy420

hey what's up?!?! i'm cannababy420. just getting started with my boyfriend on a little grow at our place. i cant wait to have little babies!! if you have anyyyy advice i'm pretty new to this so please!!! :party0023: i love techno music and :character0103:going on hikes:character0103:. my favvvorite time of the day is :420:.

we're running a CANNAcoco system with all CANNA nutes and booster and the rhiz shiz. doing a drip system to run off and have a 1000 hps and T5 lighting for veg. the room is completely sealed wood frame with the black and white plastic and has good ventillation... a/c unit to come... wish us luck!!! :D

F

Frutty_Grower

Hi there CB 420! Another fan of techno and electro music here LOL:joint:.Be welcome @ the Farm-the info and the best folks are here!
All the best in your grow!

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

Welcome canababy420 to the Farm. I too use Canna products they are a no brainer with the measuring cup right on the bottle.I use the BioCanna along with their Bio soil, I have been using it for a little over a year now and I think it is great stuff. Good luck with your grow. You can check my gallery for pics of plants grown with Canna products if ya want. Have fun and stay safe!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
welcome baby look around plenty of good advice

Top Bottom