Hello there im wondering if im right with her timeing i think she has 2 weeks tops left what you guys think ?

• Thread starter Playersed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Playersed

Playersed

Hi i wonder if am right with her i think its tops 2 weeks left for her ,pistills mostly darkening its about 70 % of them dark i havent check the snow yet ,she was topped 7 or 8 times ,lst was done as well ,
They getting heavy i think in few days i maight need a to support branches
She is in straight coco coir canna proffesional plus ,no perlite ,i water her daily 0.5 gal of water a day sometimes more ,goes with ghe flora 3 part nutrients ,plant magic cal mag ,and plant magic platinium pk 9/18 ,just recently i let green bottle (N) go and only use dark red bottle (micros) and pink bottle (pk) besides cal mag qnd booster also i got ghe ripen waiting there and i wonder while useing ripen liquid should i than stop completly regular feed and just use water and ripen ? Its bruce banner#3 from orginal semsible seeds (never let me down that company) under mars hydro ts 1000 ,i've grown in the past maneged to get from same strain nearly 10 oz of plant indoors dry but had a break and i kind of fell out of skill a bit just getting back on also i would appriciate some feedback from more experienced growers ,or advice , thanks in advance

Hello there im wondering if im right with her timeing i think she has 2 weeks tops left what y
Hello there im wondering if im right with her timeing i think she has 2 weeks tops left what y 2
Hello there im wondering if im right with her timeing i think she has 2 weeks tops left what y 3
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
In my opinion 3-4 weeks, she still spitting out white hairs and none seem to be receding in. Doesn’t look to have started the swelling process yet either, still a ways to go.

Playersed

Playersed

In my opinion 3-4 weeks, she still spitting out white hairs and none seem to be receding in. Doesn’t look to have started the swelling process yet either, still a ways to go.
Thanks i thought to myself buds were way smaller than in previous grows its 10 -12 weeker strain and today she hit exacly 7 weeks since first buds appeared ,guess thats about right ,also does ripen liquid goes just with straight water or should i add it to solution as well 1 week before flush ? Im just not sure if i understand it right, thanks for quick reply

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Hi i wonder if am right with her i think its tops 2 weeks left for her ,pistills mostly darkening its about 70 % of them dark i havent check the snow yet ,she was topped 7 or 8 times ,lst was done as well ,
They getting heavy i think in few days i maight need a to support branches
She is in straight coco coir canna proffesional plus ,no perlite ,i water her daily 0.5 gal of water a day sometimes more ,goes with ghe flora 3 part nutrients ,plant magic cal mag ,and plant magic platinium pk 9/18 ,just recently i let green bottle (N) go and only use dark red bottle (micros) and pink bottle (pk) besides cal mag qnd booster also i got ghe ripen waiting there and i wonder while useing ripen liquid should i than stop completly regular feed and just use water and ripen ? Its bruce banner#3 from orginal semsible seeds (never let me down that company) under mars hydro ts 1000 ,i've grown in the past maneged to get from same strain nearly 10 oz of plant indoors dry but had a break and i kind of fell out of skill a bit just getting back on also i would appriciate some feedback from more experienced growers ,or advice , thanks in advance
Very nice what starinis it. gonna b fire cuz it looks great. Good job 👌. When in doubt give it a little more Incase check the trichome if u have a lope best way I say

Top Bottom