Hello to all at the farm

Agreed 100%! MGG

The man deserves all the praise he gets, some of the finest herb ive ever seen. My old will gwonder f2 seletion and blue haze bx blue were queens in the room for ages. No fuckin around, just real breeding all the way.
Absolutely agreed here, guys! ;) I'm running the bluhzbx2blu right now Big B.! It just may be the healthiest, prettiest plant I've ever grown. It's certainly in the top 5! Looks like it's going to be an awesome yielder too...and it's getting very sticky & stinky!!!

ROC bluhzbx2blue x rom - Day 33
blufrost1.jpg

ROC bluhzbx2blue x rom - Day 33
blu1.jpg

What did yours cure out to as far as flavor/aroma go? Was there much "blue" to it? How bout the potency? I know if it's going to hang around in your rooms, it's gonna have to be straight fuego! lol. Thanks! -Max :wacky:

Thanks bro! That's GREAT news to me! I'm jonesing SO bad for some BB! Yeah, she's hardly taking any N at all now that she's past the stretch. How long did yours go? If you had her awhile, you probably tried several different harvest windows. What did you find the differences to be if so?

Mmmm...I remember the OG x Blue Satellite! As I recall you gifted me some of that back in the day! DAMN, that was a sweetheart, wasn't it? Is that still available anywhere? I'd love to get it back in my tent!

And I hear ya on not letting her get too dry! She is a HUGE drinker right now! I have her in a 3-gal pot (should have used a 5 gal - minimum!) and she's drying it out daily! In fact, if I'm 20 mins late getting to her after lights on, she starts wilting.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1