Hello World!

• Thread starter Hoopty91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hoopty91

Hoopty91

HeyO! First off, I'm glad to be here. I kept stumbling across these forums in search of answers, and tonight I've decide to join the fun..
I've situated myself an outside "indoor" grow room from a tool shed- 3½Wx5½Lx8ftH... Lighting is a 4x2 T8(x4) with a Halide lamp secondary. (I use the hot lamp if the planters are staying too moist) It still needs some minor work done such as reflective surfaces, *better venting, and possible immediate water supply.(although I can easily manage watering with out.
My experience in growing is very limited, but I'm more than eager to learn from an experienced grower, and any help is much appreciated.
I've grown and flowed 4 plants in my "career", one being 3-4ft little bush that grew from tossed seeds, in ground. It yeilded around 8oz cured, and was a decent smoke, but nothing like the quality here.. The other three were intentionally planted, but didn't arise to much.. A trio of sad looking 2footers that yielded about an once altogether-cured.. Smoked great though!.. This was a few years back though.
Any who, now I'm taking a much more serious approach- I want to try my hand at growing some lovely indoor plants. I've started in January with some transplanted, 4-6inchers, and I'm just under 5 weeks now with 3 planters.
I've purchased some GenHydro nutrients, but I'm not ready to use them yet, as my medium is potting.. Id like to let it 'wash out' some before I get into that.
I need a PH kit though, for good measure.
I'm aware that I'm not fully prepped for any professional results, but as a first time indoor, growing for personal, I figured I could just get to it, and figure it out as I go.🙃
With that said, this is my introduction, if you've made it this far, then thanks for your time! And I'll catch y'all around the forums.😉
Pic1) after transplant.
Pic2) 'mid way' w/ seedlings
Pic3) Current.
Pic4) I topped this guy🤔
Pic5+6) my area
Pic7) old half onion sitting in the fridge, I chopped the bottom off and planted it a week ago! Its my non aerated-hnging root, hydroponic experiment.
I hope I put my pics in the right order.. Thanks for your time!

Hello world
Hello world 2
Hello world 3
Hello world 4
Hello world 5
Hello world 6
Hello world 7
Top Bottom