Hello

• Thread starter oldschooldog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

oldschooldog

Ok, I'm a beginner with a few horticulture skills. My medical is, I'm going blind. I lost my left eye and I have an inoperable cataract in my right eye. I had an IED (improvised explosive device) go off under my feet. Now that I'm pushing threw my 60s, the onset of blindness is speeding due to the light exposure. I have to throw in the towel after this one! I only have about 30 days left with this grow, however I've been taken notes and photos I can share. I'm moving to diary forum.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Dude.... i just got BANNED from thctalk as well, for no reason what so ever......

only message showing up on my account is this :

You have been banned for the following reason:
plant count

Date the ban will be lifted: 04-02-21, 11:55 AM

they gave me a 6 MONTH BAN ? lol wow...... im a brand new member there , like 3 days old.... did nothing wrong , had a coupple normal posts about hydrophonics system water levels , and another post about light leak in a grow tent , even was given thanks from many of the members for constructive posts and helpfull posts....

came back today and i was banned.... , only reason i can think of is that i mentioned i had a aeroflo 14 system , and thats what the "PLANT COUNT" ban is for ? i have no idea.... i find it strange that a person cant say they own a aeroflo 14 system on a thc forum lol .... where people post pictures of how many plants they own , not just say they have a simple system...

no clue what the ban was for , anyone else know what that could mean ? "PLANT COUNT" ....

wtf guys , what a joke forum that was.

UPDATE : LMAO

i just logged out of the site and went in and looked at my last post which was still there , now i can see an admin replied to my water level post , and he had said this :

Mod/admin : In my opinion that system would not be appropriate for growing cannabis plants, true you could grow small plants and kind of a sog style. I just don't think it would be worth the time.

We have a very strict 10 plant limit and I suspect you're going to go over that with the 14 plant system.

I am going to ban you for 120 days for not following our rules if you want to come back and learn how to grow one or two plants, we can teach you how to do that.

...... LOL , are they running a growing forum where u are only allowed to grow 1 or 2 plants and talk about 1 or 2 plants , hahahahah , this is a joke right ? WHAT ? hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah im done... i thought i had seen and heard it all....

secound of all , not all people grow plants in such a small system side by side , but space them out cus of root spacage , so he just ASSUMED i was going to grow 14 plants , which was totally false , cus i space them out , to 7 plants , so they get space to grow lol ... what kinda morons runs that site ?

looks like they dont want new members there , just newbs they can teach how to grow 1 plant and feeel better about them self , complete and utter idiots over there

he also said the system is not good for growing cannabis , LMAO ..... what the f...... did he smoke, can u guy belive this?
Who cares. Welcome to the farm. You’re in the right place. We don’t count plants here. The more the merrier. We are drama free at the farm, we are here for the love of our precious plants and our community. Start a journal, interact, and have a good time. Happy grows.
BurnZ

Top Bottom