Hello

• Thread starter oldschooldog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

We learn by ripping into each other a bit. Like if I’m talking all kinds of stuff without actually knowing my facts, ol @SmithsJunk or @JWM2 will call me on it.. usually there kind about it.. sometimes they are like “what the hell you talking bout crazed ol uncle rom!?” Either way after I mop my ego off the floor I learn something.
Hope your health improves. Stick around friend. You seem interesting and eccentric. Come talk smack on my journal
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...ixed-pack-mishaps.101415/page-18#post-2243033

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

We learn by ripping into each other a bit. Like if I’m talking all kinds of stuff without actually knowing my facts, ol @SmithsJunk or @JWM2 will call me on it.. usually there kind about it.. sometimes they are like “what the hell you talking bout crazed ol uncle rom!?” Either way after I mop my ego off the floor I learn something.
Hope your health improves. Stick around friend. You seem interesting and eccentric. Come talk smack on my journal
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...ixed-pack-mishaps.101415/page-18#post-2243033

Great idea! Lets go talk smack in uncle rom’s cabin @oldschooldog

Best thoughts for your illness. Hope it gets better. Many of us here suffer from serious illness. Except Rom. He’s just old and crochety. Lol.

Us sciency growers like to argue and post well, science. Try not to take it personally. I get schooled from smarter growers than me all the time. Thats the best reason for being here.

It can be a tough crowd sometimes but everyone is super supportive in general.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Great idea! Lets go talk smack in uncle rom’s cabin @oldschooldog

Best thoughts for your illness. Hope it gets better. Many of us here suffer from serious illness. Except Rom. He’s just old and crochety. Lol.

Us sciency growers like to argue and post well, science. Try not to take it personally. I get schooled from smarter growers than me all the time. Thats the best reason for being here.

It can be a tough crowd sometimes but everyone is super supportive in general.
haha I’m obviously mentally ill but cancer free atm. Y’all are my brethren. Still f$ck with me even tho I’m crazy. Pot heads are usually pretty forgiving and look past folks flaws to see the good in em. Some pot heads are just pricks tho lol. When I joined the site I was just starting some meds for the first time to make me less crazed. (Didn’t really work lol) I was just angry and arguing over lighting tech supremacy and other such trivial bullsh*t. Drugs do weird shit when you aren’t used to em. Anyways surprisingly enough once i chilled out many members i sh*t on gave me another chance..
Good people here. Good people will encourage you but also call you out. We don’t need cheerleaders who will let you do something tragically wrong and not say anything.
“Good job, Billy!” Those roasted ass, couple gram plants are perfect! And I love your horrible attitude! Never change a thing bro”
-said no one ever on thcfarmer lol.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Don't feel bad about it man, dude had a chip already...

If you go charging into an "Introduce Yourself" forum talkin that BIG, and then follow it up with pics of average sise plants, you're asking to get razzed. No doubt, they were nice looking plants, but nothing we haven't seen in the average grow diary.

Too bad dude took off. He coulda had fun here.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Don't feel bad about it man, dude had a chip already...

If you go charging into an "Introduce Yourself" forum talkin that BIG, and then follow it up with pics of average sise plants, you're asking to get razzed. No doubt, they were nice looking plants, but nothing we haven't seen in the average grow diary.

Too bad dude took off. He coulda had fun here.
He would not have fun here with a "tude" like that..
That was an argument waiting to happen!

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I was just trying to help the poor bastard lol. I get a feeling he don’t get on so well socially. I can relate :p

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Haha ya me too. What up Junk? It’s snowing here dag nabit

Lol. It was 67 farenheight here and sunny today. Snow tomorrow.

A cold(er) storm just moved in and dropped the temp to a bone chillin 58F(14.5C), hehe. I've been in a tank top and basketball shorts this whole last week. The temps are great here right now but my arthritis and nerve damage are off the hook. Keep yelping and grunting from random bursts of pain. Prolly sounds to the neighbors like I'm being raped by a black bear.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Sixty's today and here come the next and final one I hope (I want to start hardening off a few plants soon)
Snap1

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Guy was trolling for thctalk, couldnt find the miracle hydro effect and the site is awful to navigate. Did i mention they sell seeds too? Ten plant maximum for membership, more like thcwhisper lol
Haha I noticed that as well. Horrible site and no thread lol. Trolling the whole I’m old and dying is pretty dang gross but what can ya do.
A cold(er) storm just moved in and dropped the temp to a bone chillin 58F(14.5C), hehe. I've been in a tank top and basketball shorts this whole last week. The temps are great here right now but my arthritis and nerve damage are off the hook. Keep yelping and grunting from random bursts of pain. Prolly sounds to the neighbors like I'm being raped by a black bear.
Gol durn pain brother.. at least your still funny. F@ckin got me chuckling with that black bear Joke.

Top Bottom