Hello

• Thread starter Migrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Migrower

Migrower

Hello to fellow growers. I am new to growing cannabis but love horticulture and earned a degree. I have been researching indoor lighting and have come to the decision I would like a strip build 600+ watts lm561c or301b diodes with 660nm and 700nm reds and far reds. I am currently trying to decide between 3. The origlite 640 true watts 8 bar or origulm in us. Nalite led and ecospeed led. All from Shenzhen but most us companies are built there and outsourced also. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

B

Burned Haze

More people with knowledge the better! Hope you make a journal and stay active. Looks like a great start on your setup

welcome to the THCF!

spirtwolf

spirtwolf

Hello to fellow growers. I am new to growing cannabis but love horticulture and earned a degree. I have been researching indoor lighting and have come to the decision I would like a strip build 600+ watts lm561c or301b diodes with 660nm and 700nm reds and far reds. I am currently trying to decide between 3. The origlite 640 true watts 8 bar or origulm in us. Nalite led and ecospeed led. All from Shenzhen but most us companies are built there and outsourced also. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I am also looking into buying a new light and am looking at Nalite and Ecospeed. did you order a light and if so what one and what are your thoughts

Migrower

Migrower

I did I ended up ordering quantum boards off kingbrite. 480 watts in total watts to flower a 5x5 grow. After slot of research and back and forth between ecospeed nalite and a few other on Alibaba.com. Like weeks off it both. I ended up seeing that the nalite have grounding and driver issues. ( they come with 8 separate drivers. One per light) And ecospeed also has issues with what I was looking for in light quality. Certification for safety and off course performance. I would do as much research you can on what exactly your looking for. I was close to building my own linear model but went with the quantum build and my plants love it.

Migrower

Migrower

And also when speaking to representatives of companies on Alibaba.com be careful I caught a few in very big lies about what drivers and diodes they used. Be very thorough and backcheck everything.

spirtwolf

spirtwolf

I have 2 QB I built for my personal grow but am now looking for something with a little better coverage and will have to be certified since it will be used in a commercial grow. Both company's claim to have safety certifications. Where did you find the info on the diode and driver issues and any other info you could provide would be appreciated.

Migrower

Migrower

I actually found a person in Africa that had the driver issues. They were getting shocked and I looked up etl’s and other certifications for u.s. safety measures and found none. The one ecospeed gave me turned out to be a meanwell driver they offer a upgrade too’s ul number. So ecospeed does not have a ul or ctl. Nalite claims they do I could find none. I looked into a company called origulm but they use epiled diodes and a company called koray had lights similar also with osram diodes. You can look into sunitrek also. I wish I could have found a linear light on Alibaba.com I approved of but I could not. I was just going to build one and will but got quantum boards till then.

A937BE16 67BD 4DB2 8C96 5B2BB48ED4BF
990678BA 08D7 4D84 AEF6 0D704E8C94FA
Migrower

Migrower

Also look on here there are forums. Look under cheap Chinese led I think.

kurupdid

kurupdid

DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE - I HAD THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE WITH THESE GUYS.

THEY SPECIFICATIONS ARE FALSIFIED.

THE BAR DRIVER IS FAULTY AND 2/3 of MY LIGHT GOES ON/OFF RANDOMLY

Quantum Board Led Grow Light 9bars+2pcs uv

HERES THE ADVERTISEMENT:

they offered me 2% refund only. and refused to discuss anything further.
I then asked to return the light to china, they refused the offer.
I deserve to return the light to the company or discuss a reasonable settlement, but they wouldnt do anything. i ended up using alibaba trade assurance and they screwed me over too. made me wait 2 months for resolution and i eventually just called my credit card company and disputed the chart for 100%.

This unit is defect is not usable it is garbage and not functioning.
1. Ppfd performance is way off by 50%-Your fake the test results they claimed 2100 PPFD at 12'' ( i cant measure anymore then 1200) to be completely honest. i posted teh ppfd chart for the 8 bar model, and mine is 9 bars and still not even 50%.
2. The uv bars are not sealed correctly - SEAL IS BROKE AND NOT COMPRESSED
3. The uv bar is too long due to faulty screw and low quality construction they do not fit- so now useless
4. The frame has mis placed screws, which doesnt allow to install UV bar- bars are loose and falling off
5. The dimmer dial is broken - sent broker dial
6.the temperature of the unit runs 10 Deg C higher then specified. they claim no more then 51 deg C. it is 60 deg c.
8. 2/3 of the bars keep shutting down and turn on/off randomly. faulty LED DRIVER or short circuit

TOTAL GARBAGE

FOR ALL THE REASON ABOVE; I REQUESTED A FULL REFUND

0FD91236 AA42 44CD B859 338DE0880525 L0 001
2634BF12 BE3B 4207 8087 AE6C04AD8D75 L0 001
68838BDE 3795 43FF A8A5 BC1E55F58429 L0 001
BROKEN SEAL
FALSE PPFD
Parts not fitting
Ppfd chart
TEMPERATURE SPECIFICATION FLASE
Top Bottom