Hello....

• Thread starter butterfingers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
butterfingers

butterfingers

well ive repotted my 3 plants, the cheese has really taken off, but the chemdog and skywalker cookies not far behind. using plagron all mix but no nutes yet just adding tap water at ph 7. leaves on the cheese look a bit suspect but im not sure whats going on. feel free to leave any commments you like cheers.

Cheese
Skywalker
Chemdog
Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Those are some funky lookin leaves. Did you get this sorted out yet? The new growth I think is looking a bit better. If it was me I’d be trying to get my water and feeding down around 6. 6-6.4 seems to be my ideal. Always add cal/Mag to coco I add magnesium sulfate too. Then you cover calcium magnesium and sulfer

butterfingers

butterfingers

Those are some funky lookin leaves. Did you get this sorted out yet? The new growth I think is looking a bit better. If it was me I’d be trying to get my water and feeding down around 6. 6-6.4 seems to be my ideal. Always add cal/Mag to coco I add magnesium sulfate too. Then you cover calcium magnesium and sulfer
plants are doing a lot better, just a bit of nute burn on the chemdog. ive keeping the ph low 6.5 and the plants are looking really good cheers bud thanks for the advice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom