Hello!

• Thread starter HappyHooker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HappyHooker

HappyHooker

Greetings, been green thumbing for a while outdoors. Came here to chat about various things I'm curious about. I enjoy hunting, fishing, and being outdoors.
HH

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Welcome to the farm HH! I enjoy cultivating marijuana and partaking in it, in all its many forms. Then I enjoy coming online and reading and chatting about it...Uh Oh I might be a little obsessed...What's this thing you call the outdoors? Us basement dwelling Michigan growers don't know anything about this outdoors you speak of. lol

422src

422src

Welcome to the farm HH! I enjoy cultivating marijuana and partaking in it, in all its many forms. Then I enjoy coming online and reading and chatting about it...Uh Oh I might be a little obsessed...What's this thing you call the outdoors? Us basement dwelling Michigan growers don't know anything about this outdoors you speak of. lol
"I took the seeds from the Mother Plant, mixed it with really good water. Added LED light. And created ganja..." - :)

422src

422src

"I took the seeds from the Mother Plant, mixed it with really good water. Added LED light. And created ganja..." - :)
I come home from work, kiss the girlfriend, greet the cat then retreat to the grow tent where I have long conversations with the Lemon Haze that's in the process of flowering. :)

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

"I took the seeds from the Mother Plant, mixed it with really good water. Added LED light. And created ganga..." - :)
Me too! lol I'm just experimenting with the ganja. I have a little morning, noon, and night...for the last forty years. Just to see if I like it.

I come home from work, kiss the girlfriend, greet the cat then retreat to the grow tent where I have long conversations with the Lemon Haze that's in the process of flowering. :)
LOL funny I talk to the plants as well. My wife be like who you having a conversation down there with God or the plants? I'm like... Both... She thinks I'm crazy...she's kind of right, I have the paper work to prove it.

Hey HH what's the difference between a hormone and an enzyme?.... You can hear a whore moan.

How you make a hormone? ....Don't pay her.

Oh man I'm full of them today!

HappyHooker

HappyHooker

I'm a half year grower. Start cracking seeds end March/ Early April. I run early varieties similar to what UTG carried back in the day. Miss that place. Good people.
Once chopping is done( mid oct) I am happy to put things down, and concentrate on filling the freezer with various creatures for the next several months while I enjoy my years harvest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom