Hello

• Thread starter kawrider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kawrider

kawrider

Hello to everyone. I'm new to this site, and relatively new at cultivation. This site looks like a fantastic resource and a great place to meet others passionate about growing Cannabis. I'm excited to be here. I'll attach a few pics of some of my plants and recently harvested buds. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Have a great day or night.

Hello
Hello 2
Hello 3
Hello 4
Hello 5
Hello 6
Hello 7
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Hey welcome to the farm! Curious question are you from georgia Noticed your hat :)

Panhead59

Panhead59

Sweet. I'm stuck with just about anything with a metal bumper and carb.!!! Too old to change now !!!! Besides, the new stuff doesn't stink up the garage and aggravate the boss !!!!!!!! ( whete on hete are those smiley faces ? )

kawrider

kawrider

Hey welcome to the farm! Curious question are you from georgia Noticed your hat :)
Thank you! I'm originally from Michigan but lived near Atlanta for about 15 years. I just recently moved to Colorado to learn to cultivate.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Thank you! I'm originally from Michigan but lived near Atlanta for about 15 years. I just recently moved to Colorado to learn to cultivate.
Ahhh okay it’s cause I lived near the atlanta area nice to meet a fellow Georgian :)

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Nice pics, glad people Said it was an impala. Because I thought it was a boat

Latest posts

Top Bottom