Hello!!!

• Thread starter VBSwift
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
VBSwift

VBSwift

Hey everyone! just getting into my first grow. very "green" in the realm of what to do and how to do it. My wife and I have been growing our own produce this season. so our abilities extend to about her knowledge on soil, temp, fertilizer and so on. I am more of the muscle when it comes to the hard labor of the land around our garden. with that said, we are using what we use for starting our crop. 4' LED light, warm pad and that's pretty much it. So we came across some OG Kush and wanted to get started. We had seedlings within a few days, and have had them on an 18/6 timer for the light. have a small fan to keep the circulation going in the room and a thermometer to make sure we aren't doing too much harm. But, after about a week and a half, out little ladies got pretty droopy and we lost one. the stronger of the two is holding on, with new growth coming in, but her leaves are super droopy. let me know what you think, look forward to learning more from the community.

-VBSwift

Hello
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

No, they are rated for growing, I would have to get the specifications. I’ll admit, this was initially used just as a starter for our garden.
Ok. That's exactly what that light is great for, starting plants out.
It's enough light for them to grow, but it's not enough to really get going.

I see what looks like a watering issue.
Put some drain holes in the pots.
You don't need quite this many, but it won't hurt.

Also, read both of these:
Basic Watering

Watering SOIL

HoleyPot
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Welcome to the funny FARM! 🤪🥳😄

There are a lot of knowledgeable fellow growers here who are more than capable of lending a helping hand...Surf the site and soak in all that you can and enjoy the ride...👍🤜🤛😎🤙

VBSwift

VBSwift

Ok. That's exactly what that light is great for, starting plants out.
It's enough light for them to grow, but it's not enough to really get going.

I see what looks like a watering issue.
Put some drain holes in the pots.
You don't need quite this many, but it won't hurt.

Also, read both of these:
Basic Watering

Watering SOIL

thats what I would have figured once I got on here and started looking at everyone's setup. I will look at the links you gave. thanks for the help!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

thats what I would have figured once I got on here and started looking at everyone's setup. I will look at the links you gave. thanks for the help!
That is why we are here, to help you grow the best meds you can.
When you start looking at lights, (which you should before you need it) I highly suggest Spider Farmer. Yes, they are a sponsor, but they have an excellent rep, especially with customer service, and they make a quality light for a mid-price point.

VBSwift

VBSwift

That is why we are here, to help you grow the best meds you can.
When you start looking at lights, (which you should before you need it) I highly suggest Spider Farmer. Yes, they are a sponsor, but they have an excellent rep, especially with customer service, and they make a quality light for a mid-price point.
That was going to be my next question. We are extremely interested in purchasing an indoor grow tent, but cost is the biggest factor, as well as space. We hope to figure something out sooner than later. But with the Virginia fall coming up, I think we might be able to get them outdoors for a little while and let them get some good old fashion outdoors time.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

That was going to be my next question. We are extremely interested in purchasing an indoor grow tent, but cost is the biggest factor, as well as space. We hope to figure something out sooner than later. But with the Virginia fall coming up, I think we might be able to get them outdoors for a little while and let them get some good old fashion outdoors time.
You can build your own tent with PVC and Panda Film. Check Home Depot or Lowes

Top Bottom