Hello

• Thread starter xxedgexx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xxedgexx

New grower. Started with hydro. Still a lot to learn. I'm into Charles Bukowski and shitty bars. I'm hoping to learn a lot from this forum. I typically use invalid.com but wanted to check out some of the other forums. Looks like this is more of an international forum, which pleases me.

I'm only on my second round. 2 600w HPS in a 8x4 SUN HUT and a 400w ML in the smaller tent. I have a 12 pot multiflow/ebb and grow system that is severely under utilized at the moment. I only have a single sour diesel in its first week of flowering right now.

I have trouble with clones. Roots are no problem. It's everything after rooting that seems to go bad. I have a power cloner 45 and then I transplant into rockwool into the smaller veg tent. It seems if I have a strain with enough spunk to get through my veg torture, flowering is not a problem. Something is wrong with the conditions in my veg tent but I'm not sure what at the moment.

I just added CO2 and either I'm crazy or that shit really works. Leaves are large and plush only after 2 days of CO2.

Sour Diesel has an long flowering time. Even after a week, I'm not seeing any flowering. Is that normal? My last round, buds were more then obvious after only a week.

Anyway, thanks.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi xxedgexx welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

X

xxedgexx

Hi xxedgexx welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

Thank you. Of course a visit to Amsterdam is something I plan on doing. I'm in California, so I believe we have a taste of Amsterdam already. Is there an "off season"? Last time I checked, flights from California were definitely on the high side.

Top Bottom