Hello

• Thread starter annac
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

annac

Hello Everyone.
I just wanted to pop in and say hello. A quick thank you to logic for popin in and giving me a warm and toasty Pm greeting. It sure made me feel MOST welcomed which is something I have not felt in a long time.

love to all.
annaC

O

ograskal

Hey annaC.....Glad you could make it over here to the Farm.......Alot different from that other place....All the people here are Freindly and REAL......No backstabbers and Hypocrites here at the farm....Hope to see some of your gear here up for Auction soon....~ogr

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Great to see you here AnnaC!

Hope to see you around and maybe some of your gear on auction! :happy:

Hope all is well!

A

annac

hello Raskal.
thanks for the warm invite to the Farm.

Hello ConceptOfSleep.
thanks for the welcome.

love to all.
annaC

D

dna genetics

greetings Annac welcome to the farm

peace from amsterdam:)

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
All about the growing over here, no fights :D

welcome to the farm annaC

G

Galactus

Welcome AnnaC.
Nice to see more experence signing up to the farm. This is the place to be.

G

K

krizznapp

Welcome Annac ! Got a pack of ELE on the way and will be running them at the end of the month. Hope all is well:)
Krizznapp

S

sparobis

hello folks,
annac(buck)told me theres no conflicts/bad attitudes here and asked me if i'd like to stop by....
i said....absolutely!!!!!!!the other place is sad at best and we need some new life ...thx for having me and us!!!!
peace
sparo

S

Stoned Silly

Hello Buck & Sparo...

It's nice to see so many old names in 1 place.....I have a few of your mix seeds packs and a few others like BoggyHaze....:happy:

I hope you are feeling better...be safe

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

welcome mate ..have fun here .. thats what it,s all about ..!

T

The Argus

Welcome AnnaC AND Sparobis! Glad to see you over here. I think this environment will suit your styles much better!

A

annac

Wow...look at all the wonderful responses.
Thank You EVERYONE

Love to all.
annaC

S

sparobis

hey sundance!!!!!!
great to see you also bro!!!!!!ltns.....everything is cool here..very friendly so far.....i see alot of familiar faces and the vibes/karma feels really,really good ...ty,ty,ty for the warm welcome folks!!!!!!
peace
sparo

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Welcome to the farm my friend.......we got a space under the midnight sun for ya

Tex

Latest posts

Top Bottom