Hellp!!!! a crop has landed in my lap and is in dire need of a green thumb

• Thread starter drdarkthumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

drdarkthumb

Long story short, a previous roommate of mine has been incarcerated. He was in the beginning stages of a grow. now ive got 4 plants nearly hip high, and i have no idea what im doing. i contemplated killing the plants and selling off all the gear, but he was moderately invested in it and i hate the thought of killing these lovely beings. im currently in the midst of gathering all of the lights, A/C units and fertilizers and such in on spot, and will post pictures as soon as i can. any and all help is graciously welcomed, and all insults and profanities are taken and probably deserved. just know i am beyond new to this hobbie/life style, but i am a very fast learner and want theses ladies to thrive.

FlyinEagle

FlyinEagle

Keep the humidity @ 55 and temps at 27C. Lights on for 12/12.
May as well flip em to bloom being hip high.
Use his bloom fertilizer at 2ml per litre.
Feed every 3 days for 8 weeks. Then check back in.

Its easy to grow normal ass weed, it only gets as complicated as you want it to be.

p.s If they start smelling like pee its too hot.

D

drdarkthumb

Keep the humidity @ 55 and temps at 27C. Lights on for 12/12.
May as well flip em to bloom being hip high.
Use his bloom fertilizer at 2ml per litre.
Feed every 3 days for 8 weeks. Then check back in.

Its easy to grow normal ass weed, it only gets as complicated as you want it to be.

p.s If they start smelling like pee its too hot.
so these are the fertilizers/nutrients he left me. im assuming the two pictured together or the fertilizers for blooming, as on the side of their labels it says bud xl "flowering" and Top booster "flowering enhancer". and idea on what the others are for.

20220729 174018
20220729 173912
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Personally, given the state of affairs, I’d abandon ship. I’m sure you could limp it home but the juice won’t be worth the squeeze.
Hope your buddy gets back. Did he get locked up for plant abuse?

D

drdarkthumb

Personally, given the state of affairs, I’d abandon ship. I’m sure you could limp it home but the juice won’t be worth the squeeze.
Hope your buddy gets back. Did he get locked up for plant abuse?
wanted for murder... he got into a fight with a dude in a bar somewhere down south, popped him once, dude fell backwards clipped his head on a chair on the way down and died.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Never-mind. Tough deal. Do as you wish, I’m sure you will find lots of growers here that could be helpful if you chose to keep them. Gl✌️

FlyinEagle

FlyinEagle

Flip em to 12/12 and just feed water. Bottled spring water has enough cal and mag to bring em around. Clear the tent of foliage and clean out the trays the plants are on. Too dry and not enough water. Bros kinda looked this but i brought em back with very hard ontario tap water.
Good luck mate, keep the doors open and try give the sheilas a mist of water every now and then and gently tug on discolored leafs and remove ones that give easily.

D

drdarkthumb

Flip em to 12/12 and just feed water. Bottled spring water has enough cal and mag to bring em around. Clear the tent of foliage and clean out the trays the plants are on. Too dry and not enough water. Bros kinda looked this but i brought em back with very hard ontario tap water.
Good luck mate, keep the doors open and try give the sheilas a mist of water every now and then and gently tug on discolored leafs and remove ones that give easily.
so dont use the bloom fertilizer? they were originally setup in the garage. I live in Las Vegas, as such i figured moving them inside would be the best move to combat the heat. I made use of the second tent he had to split the ladies up into groups of two. ill post pics in about 12-14 hours as they just finished their "day" cycle. Befjtore lights out each tent one was at 82f and 57%. and tent two was at 84f and 54%..... tent 1 has 2 lights while tent 2 has 4 lights.currently have both lights of tent 1 at 100% and 2 lights in tent 2 at 100% is this too much light?

on a different note, is it too late to snip some clones? i found two clone boxes he had, one able to support about 40 and the other close too 100. Would i just be better off trimming these ladies down to clones? or are clones better to be trimmed from healthier plants?

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

on a different note, is it too late to snip some clones? i found two clone boxes he had, one able to support about 40 and the other close too 100. Would i just be better off trimming these ladies down to clones? or are clones better to be trimmed from healthier plants?
Get them healthy first before you take clones. Garbage in, Garbage out.

Top Bottom