Hells Angels OG Kush

• Thread starter Tina
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Ive alwayz been curious too. Georgoeus plant. Ya say its got some blackberry in it, eh Tf? That puts a whole new spin on how imagine it tastes! Lol.
Been out for a few now, so Im sure a few foljs have her now. Anyone care to post aby pics of it? Ive really only seen Logic's! Which looked amazing! Peace.
Quest

Shamus

Shamus

this is the hells angel OG in my neck of the woods.. idk if its legit.. maybe someone whos smoked it before?? tastes n smells like limey dill pickles/gym socks
IMG 1513

IMG 1528

IMG 1529

i bought 6 packs of logics HA s1's hoping for something like this anyways.. haha a buddy popped 30 n i guess theyre very fragile and meak.. most didnt even wanna come out of their shells.. now that they are above ground theyre fine though. what did come up the shells had to be coaxed off

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Ive read several times that HA OG is one of the original OGs not crossed but prolly and s1 of another OG kush. It came from the same crew that brought out the Larry OG outta OC frm a commerical grow room.
Confu.

S

smoketrees

Wick got the HA cut from a grower who grew for HA. It was just labeled og kush, and wick labeled it ha ogk to differentiate it from all the other og cuts he had. Its just a straight ogk. There is no blackberry, or blueberry or anything like that. I dont believe it came from the same person/crew that wick got the Larry from. but both the HA and Larry were brought onto the 'scene' and given those tags by Wick.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I've heard she's an S1 of OG, along with many of the other "clone only" ogk's. I'd believe it too, there are so many of those super heady stretch phenos out there now...

here she is in all her glory about to get harvested.
IMG 0477
IMG 0479

week 3 of flower:
IMG 0545

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Yep!! My buddy just took down a whole room of HA and HA crosses. Just wreaks like some straight og funk... Mixed with sugary socks.... Haha

So shamus yours may be real, cause thats what the cut puts out.

It hits you like a fucking freight train too. Awesome off-work OG if you know what i mean

dankninja

dankninja

ha is stretchy as straight og. looks to be better yielder, but exploded calyxes and typical og look. turns purp mid late flower. big fan. never had blackberry nebus, but from some searches, looks like original cut came from wick?, and is potentially just straight og, not a cross to black berry at all.

"Wick got the HA cut from a grower who grew for HA. It was just labeled og kush, and wick labeled it ha ogk to differentiate it from all the other og cuts he had. Its just a straight ogk. There is no blackberry, or blueberry or anything like that. I dont believe it came from the same person/crew that wick got the Larry from. but both the HA and Larry were brought onto the ‘scene’ and given those tags by Wick."

4 HAs killin it.

HAOG2

Latest posts

Top Bottom