**HELP*** 1/2 cm Long worms all over leaves?

• Thread starter budfriend
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budfriend

budfriend

Help... I don't know what i have. I would post pics but dont think they would show up.

I noticed a plant or two starting to have white spots on the leaves. Now it spread to the whole garden. So I take a closer look and see tiny 1/2 centimeter long thin white worms crawling over the leaves. They are really small can barely see them.

I've never seen them in 7 years of gardening and dont know what they are? Im about to hit week 6 of flower.

What should i Do keeping in mind im in week 6. PLease help it spread fast?

peace

B

BudsSmoker

Thrips !
there's a thread here on how to get rid of them !

There nasty things to have hope this helps !

budfriend

budfriend

thanks budsSmoker.. Do you think it is safe to use at week 5.5

this sucks i saw one plant a week ago with the weird white spots on leaves and just thought it was a stressed plant...now the whole room

B

BudsSmoker

If you live in the USA id get the Monetary Garden insect Spray. (Its the spinosad that'l nuke them) I haven't personally used spinosad i can't get my hands on it. Its Friggin Home remedy's: Don't use tobacco as it could spread Mosaic virus. Neem oil (1 tsp per qt pH'ed water + 1/4 tsp of mild soap)...completely soaking all the of foliage, including the undersides of the leaves and spraying the soil surface as well ! And ladybugs i found some in the garden, got about 50 to 100 they eat larvae and eggs but get a little distracted sometimes and commit suicide allot with there attraction to light. It's very hard to eradicate these bugs !

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
you can get spinosad products at most lowes or homedepots. it might be under the name Capt jacks or Capt something i forget. but i know i got a bottle of stuff from lowes with spinosade a and d in it

budfriend

budfriend

Yeah i got the montery spray with spidsad and one of those power sprayers from home depot. It seemed to do the trick. hit them once and then three days later. I did not like spraying 5 weeks into flower but i dont like smoking bugs either so what can i do??? Im taking them 9 weeks so i go some time to wash it off.

Top Bottom