Help!!! 5 weeks into flower and my leaves have turned yellow

• Thread starter Noobiegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noobiegrow

Noobiegrow

Im about 5 weeks into flower and my leaves have turned yellow been feeding gh maxibloom and calmag with dechlorinated tap water. PH to 6.1-6.4. Cant seem to figure out the problem. My media is Fox Farm ocean Forest I've been watering when dry

Help 5 weeks into flower and my leaves have turned yellow
Help 5 weeks into flower and my leaves have turned yellow 2
Help 5 weeks into flower and my leaves have turned yellow 3
Help 5 weeks into flower and my leaves have turned yellow 4
Help 5 weeks into flower and my leaves have turned yellow 5
Help 5 weeks into flower and my leaves have turned yellow 6
Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

is it just a few lower leaves, or is there damage showing on newer top growth?

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

It is normal For MJ leaves to start turning yellow as harvest time approaches... see how it develops.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

it's not light burn, so my first person of interest, rather than suspect, is pH level - if it is an issue.

are some of the leaves curled downwards, and some burnt tips?

Even with adding nutes?

yes.. plants suck up all its nutrients/energy, and yellowing of leaves from bottom to top is typical of flowering growth, towards harvest.

Noobiegrow

Noobiegrow

it's not light burn, so my first person of interest, rather than suspect, is pH level - if it is an issue.

yes.. plants suck up all its nutrients/energy, and yellowing of leaves from bottom to top is typical of flowering growth, towards harvest.
Awesome to hear lol its my first grow so don't really know what to expect

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter

are some of the leaves curled downwards, and some burnt tips?

What would curled down leaf tips and some burnt tips suggest?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So you need to tell us what your runoff is, what your medium is, what you're feeding, what PPM you're feeding, what NPK ratio Etc. The more info you can offer the better we can help you

Noobiegrow

Noobiegrow

So you need to tell us what your runoff is, what your medium is, what you're feeding, what PPM you're feeding, what NPK ratio Etc. The more info you can offer the better we can help you
Im using gh maxibloom which is 5-15-14,medium is ffof am feeding around 800 ppm. Not sure what the runoff is at

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

In something like Fox farm you only want to water until you see some runoff but you don't want something like 10-20% just enough to know the pot is completely watered. These are organics nutrients and if you water to runoff you are washing the nutrients out of the soil. Which is what we do when using inorganic salt fertilizers and why we do it. Organic nutrients need to be treated differently or you end up washing out your nutrients sooner than otherwise.

To me it looks like the nutrients are depleted and you need to start feeding. The burnt tips can be from excess calcium or the beginning of a potassium deficiency.

Now that the nutrients are depleted and your using inorganic you will want to water to runoff. The maxibloom and cal mag create a ratio very low in nitrogen. I suggest a feed with 50/50 maxibloom/maxigrow. For the next couple feeds then 75/25 bloom/grow.

You have a nitrogen deficiency

Noobiegrow

Noobiegrow

In something like Fox farm you only want to water until you see some runoff but you don't want something like 10-20% just enough to know the pot is completely watered. These are organics nutrients and if you water to runoff you are washing the nutrients out of the soil. Which is what we do when using inorganic salt fertilizers and why we do it. Organic nutrients need to be treated differently or you end up washing out your nutrients sooner than otherwise.

To me it looks like the nutrients are depleted and you need to start feeding. The burnt tips can be from excess calcium or the beginning of a potassium deficiency.

Now that the nutrients are depleted and your using inorganic you will want to water to runoff. The maxibloom and cal mag create a ratio very low in nitrogen. I suggest a feed with 50/50 maxibloom/maxigrow. For the next couple feeds then 75/25 bloom/grow.

You have a nitrogen deficiency
Thats what i was just thinking was a nitrogen deficiency with a potassium and or manganese deficiency

Latest posts

Top Bottom