Help A Bit Torn

• Thread starter Ckd1730
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Ckd1730

Good morning everyone. I was hoping to get your opinions. I have been doing some experiments with my own health. I am learning that when I take a cannabis tincture ( self made) my blood work results are very positive. My state does believe in medical cannabis but it's very limited in the allowances. Does anyone else self medicate knowing it's wrong but for the right reasons?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Good morning everyone. I was hoping to get your opinions. I have been doing some experiments with my own health. I am learning that when I take a cannabis tincture ( self made) my blood work results are very positive. My state does believe in medical cannabis but it's very limited in the allowances. Does anyone else self medicate knowing it's wrong but for the right reasons?
Yup!! The gov has a patent on pot and makes it scheduled 1.... Do laws make us safe or do laws make jobs for idiots?

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

I medicate in a completely illegal state on felony probation and still do not feel that it is in anyway wrong.

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

Hahaha damn... No piss tests?
Over a year and only had one after my Po gave me a month warning. I'm a disabled vet same with him so I think he has some compassion. I'm about to get new Po though. Don't get me wrong I study every month and come ready to piss clean

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Over a year and only had one after my Po gave me a month warning. I'm a disabled vet same with him so I think he has some compassion. I'm about to get new Po though. Don't get me wrong I study every month and come ready to piss clean
How does the gov have a patent on pot and the cops test for it... Murafuckinka!!!!

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

How does the gov have a patent on pot and the cops test for it... Murafuckinka!!!!
I think the weirdest part of it all is that case that just on trying to reschedule pot citing the fact that schedule 1 narcotics are suppose to have no medicinal value failed to because of the lack of proof yet the fucking patent states it's medicinal value

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I think the weirdest part of it all is that case that just on trying to reschedule pot citing the fact that schedule 1 narcotics are suppose to have no medicinal value failed to because of the lack of proof yet the fucking patent states it's medicinal value
I cant believe we pay these people salary to work 120 days a year and they fuck the people 365

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I have a HUGE problem with authority. So IDGAF!

I do what u want, within reason

C

Ckd1730

My blood work is my only proof it works. I detoxed for a job it went down but when I started back up again my blood work was better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom