Help a girl out (-:

• Thread starter LadyJay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LadyJay

LadyJay

Hey everyone! I just joined as I have been meaning to find a forum to post questions on and support fellow growers with my knowledge. I am wondering if anyone recognizes what this is on my plants? I was thinking mold or some kind of bug poop but want to be sure... thank you (-:

Help a girl out
Help a girl out 2
Help a girl out 3
Fudge

Fudge

Sorry I can't help I'm just wondering what you're using to take those close up pics, very nice detail

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

See any ants anywhere on the plant or floor of room? Anywhere else look real good?

This year its been aphids and thrips from what people are posting, that ive seen.

A crisp clear image of the last photo would help tremendously...hook it up!!

LadyJay

LadyJay

See any ants anywhere on the plant or floor of room? Anywhere else look real good?

This year its been aphids and thrips from what people are posting, that ive seen.

A crisp clear image of the last photo would help tremendously...hook it up!!

Thanks for the input, I haven't noticed any ants or noticeable insects. It is specifically this plant too thats struggling which made me think mold/pathogen... but not sure. Ill upload some more pics soon!

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

The last photo if you zoom in on it you will see a bulbous something or another. Aphids love to stick their heads in and suck and suck and suck. Lol.. the black stuff could be there honeydew maybe feces not sure about that... its eriely similar to aphid infestation... think leaf viens might be there place to conjure...its where the plant sends and recieves the sugar rich sap for biomass production....they feed in and from those junctures....fuckers

I dont know alot about them never dealt with'em...had them green aphids on my peppers one year. End of season....sparyed with soapy water repeatedly....they died...ants were present but these guys were green. You something black they are that color too

Last edited:
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Thanks for the input, I haven't noticed any ants or noticeable insects. It is specifically this plant too thats struggling which made me think mold/pathogen... but not sure. Ill upload some more pics soon!
Mold. Pathogen the leaves would be discolored, growth slowed, root developement hampered....if thats what your plants have for symptoms then maybe. But eliminate a bug infestation first. Cuz if whats wrong with them is being brought on by bugs then thats the issue(attack that first) not symptoms of the infestation.

Lot of bugs bring on other issues. If you dont look for the bugs and just attack the issue then the bugs come back..so always look for the bug infestation first..i.e..the root cause of the issue at hand...

Last edited:
Top Bottom