Help!!! A lot of gum come out 1day after I mixed all nutrients

• Thread starter DavidThC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DavidThC

Hi, everyone I’m facing big problem for my production , if anyone can help me out that will be much appreciated. The mixed nutrient that I use for my plant, it created lot of gums and blocked my irrigation emitters . I have to replace my emitter and washing my reservoir every feed . I pretty sure it’s some nutrients made reaction . At the beginning I thought it would be silica , so I stop using silica . But it still have same issues , but much lighter . Here are all the things I mixed in my reservoir

General hydroponics: FloraMicro,Floragrow,Florabloom
Cyco:
Sugar Rush , silica,
Advance:
Big bud(bloom1-5week) over dry (bloom6-9)

If anyone knows how fix this , please let me know .thank you so much
Help a lot of gum come out 1day after i mixed all nutrients

Anthem

Anthem

It is either the sugars or the advanced crap. Advanced works but I do not like the way they treat the public with so many add on products.
Get a five gallon bucket and fill it 3/4 full with same water you use. Mix your nutrients, GH stuff first. Than add a product until you find the problem.
I think it is the sugar and you do not need to put that in the rez in the first place

D

DavidThC

I don’t know if my order is right or not,
My order is like
Silica( pour into the reservoir with submersible pump runing for few hours)
and then pour
FloraMicro,
Floragrow,
Florabloom
Sugar Rush
Big bud or over dry
PH down
One after one
At last i will put a 3/4 hp pump Submersible pump into reservoir again to mix for few hour

By the way I do use air pump to keep my reservoir bubbling
Not a hydro guy but ck the directions it’s possible you need to mix in a particular order ? And mix properly ?

Anthem

Anthem

I don’t know if my order is right or not,
My order is like
Silica( pour into the reservoir with submersible pump runing for few hours)
and then pour
FloraMicro,
Floragrow,
Florabloom
Sugar Rush
Big bud or over dry
PH down
One after one
At last i will put a 3/4 hp pump Submersible pump into reservoir again to mix for few hour

By the way I do use air pump to keep my reservoir bubbling
Why are you adding sugar?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Agree with the above, looks like an emulsion formed by a bacterial bloom which is growing out of control.

I think you might be loving your plants a little too much with all those additions you are making. I'd get back to basics, which in your case is Grow, Micro, Bloom, and cal-mag. And pick a grow style - live or sterile and actually do that. You either need competing bacteria that are synergistic with the plant, or no bacteria, meaning running hydrogen peroxide.

OR

You need to pick one or you will have uncontrolled biologic growth in your res.

Top Bottom