Help a new grower identify the deficiency please

• Thread starter Kdmoore28
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kdmoore28

Kdmoore28

Hi.
I’m in week 8 of flower on some Girl Scout cookies. And a couple of my plants have gotten some deficiency signs that went unnoticed due to life until today.

Can anyone please advise ? I took pictures with the best light I had available

Help a new grower identify the deficiency please
Help a new grower identify the deficiency please 2
Help a new grower identify the deficiency please 3
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
You might be seeing the normal yellowing of the larger fan leaves that often happens in later flowering. It can happen earlier if there is a nitrogen shortage, but at 8 weeks of flowering, I wouldn't be surprised to see some of the lower large fan leaves start to yellow. They are used as storage for nutrients and energy and the plant uses them later in flowering. If it moves to smaller leaves or newer growth, then I would be more concerned.

Kdmoore28

Kdmoore28

You might be seeing the normal yellowing of the larger fan leaves that often happens in later flowering. It can happen earlier if there is a nitrogen shortage, but at 8 weeks of flowering, I wouldn't be surprised to see some of the lower large fan leaves start to yellow. They are used as storage for nutrients and energy and the plant uses them later in flowering. If it moves to smaller leaves or newer growth, then I would be more concerned.

Thanks for the reply.

if it helps this is happening mid plant. Definitely on the older larger fan leaves tho some of the smaller ones are starting to show slight sign as well. But not of the small leaves or sugar leaves

Kdmoore28

Kdmoore28

It’s normal, are you starting to flush yet?

I am not on final flush. I had figure flush in 10 ish days from now. For about a week. I had done a flush mid flower due to nitrogen toxicity and could see a little deficiency after doing it to long.

Latest posts

Top Bottom