HELP! ADVICE! NOOB growing plant, next steps?

• Thread starter luisilloguerra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
luisilloguerra

luisilloguerra

Hello everyone!!!
Hope you all doing good, and staying safe!
SO im a SUPER NOOB on growing plants, i a have this beautiful baby growing in my backyard. Been researching a-lot on growing, training, pruning, etc. but still have a l ot of questions.....

So, i see several issues first of all spider-mites, you can see the white dots on the leafs, i just recently saw that neem oil helps and I started as of today to spray the leafs with water *ATOMIZER, to get ride of them naturally. i checked the stem and its kind of purple-ish, which is read it was a root issue, my biggest concern is, its growing like a XMAS TREE or lollipop as I have read, can i at this stage of the plant do some trimming, and change the pot its in for bigger and horizontal growth, can i trim it to make more yield?
ANY other advice would be SOOOO much appreciated,

Thanks in advance.
LG

Any advice on

Help advice noob growing plant next steps
Help advice noob growing plant next steps 2
Help advice noob growing plant next steps 3
Help advice noob growing plant next steps 4
Help advice noob growing plant next steps 5
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

šŸ¦
Supporter
The idea with lollipopping is to cut off all the smaller growth that won't get a lot of light not just cut off everything other than the main stem. Also, you're outside so lollipopping isn't really important. I would just treat the mites and then let it do it's thing.

luisilloguerra

luisilloguerra

The idea with lollipopping is to cut off all the smaller growth that won't get a lot of light not just cut off everything other than the main stem. Also, you're outside so lollipopping isn't really important. I would just treat the mites and then let it do it's thing.
THANKS! Should i change the pot its in? this one i very shallow its 6 inches deep. I have a bigger caly pot i could put it in, what do you think? any idea?
Thanks again!

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

šŸ¦
Supporter
If you want my honest opinion I'd say just chop it down. It's gonna be a lot of effort to save it and there's only a few grams on there. You won't make the same mistakes next time so at least you learned something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom