Help! Amateur Grower Running Into Issues

• Thread starter Codename.Duchess
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Codename.Duchess

Codename.Duchess

Hi Friends,

I am hoping to get some advice on how to get my homegrown garden back on track. I have a handful of plants growing outside in my backyard (in Northern California) in a typically fertile plot of land. I started with clones a month or two ago and for the most part the grow season has gone well (or so I think). About three weeks ago, one plant (Strain: Forbidden Fruit) that started particularly strong started to fold into the dreaded taco and badly droop. It has maintained the same height but there is no new growth and the leaves look very unhappy. I have tried switching up my watering cycles, dialing my nutrients back and forth pruning unhealthy leaves but haven't seen any improvement. I also considered some sort of heat related issue but it has only been in the mid- 80s and I fashioned some cover during particularly hot days. Can someone take a look at these pictures and let me know if they see anything obvious I might be missing?

Also, one of my plants (Strain: Peanut Butter Breath) looks completely different from the others. By all accounts it looks healthy and is growing full and thick foliage. However, the leaves that are growing don't look like the typical three point pot-leaf. I bought all pricey clones that should in theory all be female. I attached a few pictures of this plant as well; does this look normal? Can I still expect this to flower buds with THC?

Thank you in advance!

Help amateur grower running into issues 2
Help amateur grower running into issues 4
Help amateur grower running into issues 5
Help amateur grower running into issues 3
Help amateur grower running into issues

Codename.Duchess

Codename.Duchess

Heat stress, and the very last pic its re-vegging.

Welcome to the farm :D

Hey, thanks so much for the quick response! I bought some kelp-based supplements to help with the heat stress and am going to get a shade cover as well. Do you think this one still has a chance to turn it around?

As for the plant that is re-vegging, do I need to do anything to it or let it ride?

Thanks again!

Top Bottom