Help Amnesia haze autoflower not budding

• Thread starter Peppie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Peppie

Peppie

Hey its Peppie again. I have been growing since Dec 2018 so I'm a newbie. Lol
I have had one successful grow of autoflowers. This is week 7 /day 54 of its life and not one bud is forming. It has been growing inward no matter what I do to train it. I planted a fruit punch auto the same day. They even popped the same day. The fruit punch showed flowers in 3.5 weeks on day 26. Now its growing good but the amnesia haze is growing crazy. Here are some pictures. Side by side and stand alone.
I use fox farms dirty dozen at half dose every other week. ( I burned my last plants bad).
The soil ph is 7
The nutes are ph'd at 6.5
I feed nutes. Water then nutes on alternating schedule
Both plants are in a 4x4 grow tent with a 1000 watt full spectrum Lonwon LEDs which are kinda week to me.
Fox farm ocean forest soil and 18/6 light schedule.
Current temp 73 degrees farenheit the R/H is 60%
What should I do??
Help amnesia haze autoflower not budding
Help amnesia haze autoflower not budding 2
Help amnesia haze autoflower not budding 3

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
What breeder? I've seen a lot of supposed autos act like photoperiod plants from some of the less trustworthy breeders. Looking at you crop king...

Fangthane

Fangthane

What breeder?
Hoping it's not Expert Seeds. I just got a bunch of their Amnesia Haze Autos while they were on sale @ 10 for $22, plus 5 freebies with each 10-pack. With my recent run of bad luck, it wouldn't surprise me if I ended up buying suspect seeds.

Peppie

Peppie

Gyo seeds they have several breeders I have to go look at which one I got. I purchased 30 seeds from gyo.com and so far 20 of them were great. Me being new I did not realize I was buying seeds from multiple breeders on one web site.
So I guess I'm treating it like a photo period? Which means 12/12 light schedule. My flower room is on week 7 should I stick it in there??

Peppie

Peppie

The other autos from this seed bank were really good. I did a sour diesel haze that came out fire but only yielded 2 ounces dry. I guess for an auto that's good. Idk I'm still new.
I have 3 sour patch kiss photos that are in week 7 of flower and they are looking real good.
I will post a few pics of them tomorrow

Top Bottom