Help an old man pick a new L.E.D flower light! (On a budget.)

• Thread starter ReeferRon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cracken

Cracken

well after the SF if you decide to look elsewhere, check out Geek Beast on Alibaba, it more then your budget, so I did not mention them earlier. (im a poor white boy too) but I know a couple people with those lights and they really work well.

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

well after the SF if you decide to look elsewhere, check out Geek Beast on Alibaba, it more then your budget, so I did not mention them earlier. (im a poor white boy too) but I know a couple people with those lights and they really work well.
I'm for sure still in the market for another light after the SF. My flower room is 4x8 so I'm only going to use half the space for the SF. As soon as I start getting some buds in the jars, I can quit buying my meds at the dispensary and use that savings to get an even nicer light for the other half of the area. Getting back started up after a five year hiatus and buying meds at the same time can get pricey for a poor ole white boy like me...Now as it is I'm spending $1000 a month at the shops...yuck! As soon as that stops, I think I will invest in something like.. Optic, Raging Kush or even Fluence for my next light.

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

So after much reading and research and two separate forums, I finally placed an order for a flower light this morning! I'm going with this light.

Order No: 60331351501024117View Order Detail
Product NameQuantityUnit PriceTotal
mail
Meijiu A8 650W Spectrum Samsung Lm301b Horticulture Red Led Grow Light Bar, 2020 Waterproof RED ETL Grow Light Bar Full Spectrum
1USD 651.51USD 651.51
Total Order Amount: USD 651.51
$651.51 shipped. A little over my budget but I think I made a good choice. This light is supposed to be the perfect replacement for a 1000 watt hps. I'm stoked! A little more than the Spider Farmer 4000, but way more bang for the buck! Thank you all for helping me decide. You people are beautiful and cool! My babies are gonna love that new light! This toke is for you!
IMG 20201105 061220
IMG 20201105 061754

Dye

Dye

Nice I have something like that myself , those bar type really fill up the whole tent!
less heat, less stress less electric good smoke! Enjoy!

check the height recommended for your light! They can vary quite a bit.
the bar type you can get closer to your plants usually.
I have a new bar type light now myself love It.

Top Bottom