Help Anyone Know What This Is ?

• Thread starter wade ryden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wade ryden

wade ryden

What is this and how to get rid of it this plant is outside non of the other look like this just this one

Help anyone know what this is
Help anyone know what this is 2
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yes, I believe I do know what the problem is. But if it's what I think it is (Ca-, calcium deficiency) you're not really going to be able to get rid of it. You're just going to stop it from progressing.

Top of the plant/top leaves (getting worse as new growth comes in)?

wade ryden

wade ryden

Yes, I believe I do know what the problem is. But if it's what I think it is (Ca-, calcium deficiency) you're not really going to be able to get rid of it. You're just going to stop it from progressing.

No more

It's just from about mid way and down and has got worse have had alot of rain here I'll just give them some cal-mag today since it's sunny today

showmegreen

showmegreen

Git some shelf stable milk, somethin sweet(jelly works) and some yeast. Put it all in a glass jar. Let it proof good then water it down. Add to yer soil. After it comes back add calcium amendment and pray.

wade ryden

wade ryden

Git some shelf stable milk, somethin sweet(jelly works) and some yeast. Put it all in a glass jar. Let it proof good then water it down. Add to yer soil. After it comes back add calcium amendment and pray.
Wow that's alot well the cal-mag worked I just took off all messed up dieing leafs lolly popped the plant and have had not issue since in that case

wade ryden

wade ryden

So the yeast trick what dose that do in addition to the cal

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No more

It's just from about mid way and down and has got worse have had alot of rain here I'll just give them some cal-mag today since it's sunny today
I would give both foliar and root drenches of calcium here, in order to stop the progression. It looks like it got going rather early on, and as the plant has grown it's progressed.

Remember, calcium is relatively immobile in plant tissues, so it has to be available from the beginning of the plant's life so it can start laying it down and can continue to use it while it grows. If there's insufficient Ca, then you see the spotting on the leaf margins and veins that you're seeing, and you'll also experience some impact on yield. Not terrible, but we tend to be perfectionists, don't we?

showmegreen

showmegreen

Them lil buggers break the calcium n such down so yer lil lady can absorb it I reckon. Don't know fer sure I never had tha chance to ask'em.

Top Bottom