HELP AQUA SPEND SOME CASH

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok I was saving up for a light and have put the kibosh on it for now.

So help me blow some cash on black friday deals. Cannavis related must have items can be anything and if I pick your deal I'll send out 10 reg Hyper blue cherry magoo seeds. I grew this strain last run pic below
20200905_173200.jpg

Badchoice

Badchoice

Well personally I’d recommend something to help progress for stronger grows so oh idk... depending on what strains you got to play with I would suggest trying Botanicare sweet citrus or sweet raw Or sweet berry heard good things about those supplements for flowering stages and strains that are those type of flavor smell and etc

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well personally I’d recommend something to help progress for stronger grows so oh idk... depending on what strains you got to play with I would suggest trying Botanicare sweet citrus or sweet raw Or sweet berry heard good things about those supplements for flowering stages and strains that are those type of flavor smell and etc
Probably won't touch nutes.

stltoed

stltoed

So what happened? I was tucking in for a long read, then nothing. Haha. Tell me you ended up putting the funds toward new lights. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom