HELP! Around 2 1/2 month in (video attached)

• Thread starter leejoohoonie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leejoohoonie

leejoohoonie

Hello! I am a complete novice in the weed growing industry and was recently have been completely absorbed in learning literally everything there is to grow a successful weed plant. I am currently growing a seed that came by accident and wanted some second opinions on her.

The problem its around 2 1/2 month in and compared to various time lapse videos I have seen, my plant looks like she is extremely stunted in growth? I transplanted her into a 3 gallon smart pot approximately a week and a half ago. I topped her and performed low-stress training around then as well. Please tell me anything about her!!

Additionally, I was lost in finding a correct nutrient feeding schedule as I was slightly disorganized when I started my first grow. I currently purchased the 3 fox farm nutrients for soil as well as the general hydroponics set of nutrients as I plan on setting up a deep water culture system for maximum growth potential for my plant. For soil, I am currently using a 70/30 blend of ocean forest and normal soil from a local florist. For my light source, I purchased the Philzon 1200W grow LED as it had good reviews as well as 4 UV-B lights which I understood would increase the potency of my plant. The entire setup is inside a 36x36x72 grow tent.

LASTLYYY I am currently still unable to figure out if this plant is an auto-flower or a photo-period plant as I understand that autos are near impossible to clone since they have a set life span. Is there any clear way to differentiate between the two or do I just have to wait?

Thank you for all of those who read this post and for those who helped me out! I am so excited to start my own journey with growing weed as I am ready to learn and absorb everything there is to learn about this hobby/business.

Judaz

Judaz

Hello! I am a complete novice in the weed growing industry and was recently have been completely absorbed in learning literally everything there is to grow a successful weed plant. I am currently growing a seed that came by accident and wanted some second opinions on her.

The problem its around 2 1/2 month in and compared to various time lapse videos I have seen, my plant looks like she is extremely stunted in growth? I transplanted her into a 3 gallon smart pot approximately a week and a half ago. I topped her and performed low-stress training around then as well. Please tell me anything about her!!

Additionally, I was lost in finding a correct nutrient feeding schedule as I was slightly disorganized when I started my first grow. I currently purchased the 3 fox farm nutrients for soil as well as the general hydroponics set of nutrients as I plan on setting up a deep water culture system for maximum growth potential for my plant. For soil, I am currently using a 70/30 blend of ocean forest and normal soil from a local florist. For my light source, I purchased the Philzon 1200W grow LED as it had good reviews as well as 4 UV-B lights which I understood would increase the potency of my plant. The entire setup is inside a 36x36x72 grow tent.

LASTLYYY I am currently still unable to figure out if this plant is an auto-flower or a photo-period plant as I understand that autos are near impossible to clone since they have a set life span. Is there any clear way to differentiate between the two or do I just have to wait?

Thank you for all of those who read this post and for those who helped me out! I am so excited to start my own journey with growing weed as I am ready to learn and absorb everything there is to learn about this hobby/business.

Plant looks stunted. But the plant next to it caught my eye. Couldn’t see it well on video. Are they the same strain? Send some pics of the branches ? I want to see branching pattern to eliminate it’s not. Dud. Are branches growing horizontal? If so they are probably duds..related to the hop latent viroid disease.

06093EB3 071F 45D6 B06D C27DC7D301BF

Top Bottom