HELP!!!!! Can anyone tell me what's going on with my please !!

• Thread starter Lulubutler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lulubutler

I had gnat larvae in my dwc water, alil but not many In my soil.... I been trying to get ride of them got most of them but not all of them could that be my problem? I thought it was a nutrient deficiency but I gave it more nutrients and the leafs never went back to normale ph is staying in a very good range 5.5-6 idk what to do with them anymore the soil plant looks way worse then my hydroponic plant an the hydro plants have more gnat larvae then the soil "I'm really not even sure if my soil has any larvae in ot or not " someone please help me I domt want .t other 4 plants to end up like the dead one it looked fine last night went to go check on them this morning and that's what I saw ;(

Help can anyone tell me whats going on with my please
Help can anyone tell me whats going on with my please 2
Help can anyone tell me whats going on with my please 3
Help can anyone tell me whats going on with my please 4
Help can anyone tell me whats going on with my please 5
Help can anyone tell me whats going on with my please 6
Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

Damn, I wish I had an aswer for ya. I'd be losing my mind.

Aquaman and Enforcer in 5, 4, 3, 2,......

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I had gnat larvae in my dwc water, alil but not many In my soil.... I been trying to get ride of them got most of them but not all of them could that be my problem? I thought it was a nutrient deficiency but I gave it more nutrients and the leafs never went back to normale ph is staying in a very good range 5.5-6 idk what to do with them anymore the soil plant looks way worse then my hydroponic plant an the hydro plants have more gnat larvae then the soil "I'm really not even sure if my soil has any larvae in ot or not " someone please help me I domt want .t other 4 plants to end up like the dead one it looked fine last night went to go check on them this morning and that's what I saw ;(
the soil plants is to many nutes and knats are from to much watering,soil ph does best with 6.5,have you checked out jw's thread on how to do a slurry test? you need too,before i can try to help you i need to know what ph the soil is,without proper ph the plant can give you all kind of signs og defiencies and never really tell you what the plant is uptaking only a tissue sample test can,my state isnt legal never will be oil country,do a slurry test get a measuringa 2 or 4 cup cup or a jar,take about a handful of the soil put in the jar,use ro or distilled water,fill the jar or cup ,shake it up and or stir real good,let it settle for about 20 30 min,shake or stir again,let it settle and then put your ph pen in the water,what does it say?
as far as the hydro goes ,better mechanics around here for that haaha,i think you might be over your head on this one,and getting things mixed up two types of methods your trying to do

the rrock

the rrock

the soil plants is to many nutes and knats are from to much watering,soil ph does best with 6.5,have you checked out jw's thread on how to do a slurry test? you need too,before i can try to help you i need to know what ph the soil is,without proper ph the plant can give you all kind of signs og defiencies and never really tell you what the plant is uptaking only a tissue sample test can,my state isnt legal never will be oil country,do a slurry test get a measuringa 2 or 4 cup cup or a jar,take about a handful of the soil put in the jar,use ro or distilled water,fill the jar or cup ,shake it up and or stir real good,let it settle for about 20 30 min,shake or stir again,let it settle and then put your ph pen in the water,what does it say?
as far as the hydro goes ,better mechanics around here for that haaha,i think you might be over your head on this one,and getting things mixed up two types of methods your trying to do
wHat if you dont own a ph pen?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

wHat if you dont own a ph pen?
baking soda and vinegar,jar with 2 tbsp of soil,mix in water and stir add 1tbsp of baking soda if it foams acidic,if it does nothing neutral as in 7,same process with vinegar as long as your acidic medicine will grow,it grow neutral too but takes much more time unless you got a perfect dry mix in your soil at least 4 in deep top scratch will wash off with rain or drenching right into the water table,what folks driving a country road think farmers are spraying,either way you do this test if it foams or tries to spit at you its acidic,always a good thing to know if your down on your luck and cant buy all the trinkets on the market today

SamsaKilpi

SamsaKilpi

That's horrible. I had something similar. The whole crop is gone ..

the rrock

the rrock

baking soda and vinegar,jar with 2 tbsp of soil,mix in water and stir add 1tbsp of baking soda if it foams acidic,if it does nothing neutral as in 7,same process with vinegar as long as your acidic medicine will grow,it grow neutral too but takes much more time unless you got a perfect dry mix in your soil at least 4 in deep top scratch will wash off with rain or drenching right into the water table,what folks driving a country road think farmers are spraying,either way you do this test if it foams or tries to spit at you its acidic,always a good thing to know if your down on your luck and cant buy all the trinkets on the market today
thanks bro, I actually learned something today<>

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thanks bro, I actually learned something today<>
any time bro,im a broke bastard and have to have stuff at hand on things like this,wish i had a easy way of getting work done,thought kids 35 yrs ago,shit that didnt happen,both my boys were raised to use there minds in society today,my day back and arms,these days science,guess you know why i drop the hat at it now,my oldest went to triging a slope in the land,i told him 4ft drop son,know way,got that phone out started doing this and that,said dad you and that hard head,look here is the math,so i looked it was right,then i said look at my math,got a string out and put from lowest point to the post i was setting put 2 line levels out 1 middle ,one 4ft from end,level,handed the tape measure to him and he measured 4ft,aint no fucking way ,hell no math say s this and that,im standing here im 6ft tall and that is not a 4 ft drop from my eye site,asked what he reads on the measure,bull shit he says,stomped in the house spent 2 days trying to figure it out,mean while i finished poles and had hung the wire 14ft in the air and fence was level all the way,damn i guess you were right i have yet to figure out why,i told him on paper and in books most things make sense,put into practice and more times than not your wondering why it didnt work,i just spit like a old man does grabbed hold my britchs and said boy experience that boy like to died laughing at me,sometimes there are no answers hahahah,one thing for sure water is gonna level and there isnt a tool in the world that can beat it saying,water level is a 3/8 clear tube with water and egg die left over from easter,and that thing never lies hahahh

Latest posts

Top Bottom