Help Choose My Next Grow!

• Thread starter JMcG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JMcG

JMcG

Hey Farmers!
Looking through all the seeds I ordered over the winter and ready to start a new run, so I thought I would get some input on a good combination of strains for my set up.
I roll with:
Two DIY UC XL fours ( 13 gallon pods)
8 600 HPS
Vented room 14 x 16 with no co2
GH nutes, kinda Lucas form with some booster maybe... and cali magic ( or was it magi cal?)

My current grow is:
GG4
LA Confidential
BC Diesel
Master yoda kush

Obviously a mash up of indica hybrids and sativa hybrids. They did " ok" in the same system with each other but surely not optimal for any of them. Next grow I want to really pair strainsthat will do well together. I hope to grow two plants of each strain. So four plants in a four banger with two of each strain. Trying to pair the sativas with sativas and vice versa.
Here are the seeds I ordered and the freebies that came with them:
From Barneys Farm:
Liberty haze. Ind/sat
Pineapple chunk. Indica
Amnesia lemon. Sat/ind...?
Ayahuasca purple. Ind
Sweet tooth. Sat/ Ind
Tangerine dream. Sat/ Ind

Freebies:
Delicious seeds. Cotton candy. Sat/ind
Dina fem seeds. Critical cheese. Sat/ ind
Humbolt seeds. Sapphire OG. Ind / sat
Green bud seeds. WHite widow x ak 47.??
Blimburn seeds. Mango. Sat/ind
Dinafem seeds. Big kush
Bomb seeds. Thc bomb
Humbolt seed org. blue dream. Sat/ind
Thseeds. Original bubblegum. Ind.

So there you have it!
I would love to hear experiences with these strains, specifically which one might do well in the same system.
( I know... mono crop. Maybe next time. Likes me some variety!)
Cheers!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Gorilla bubble from Tonygreen (icmag). His stuff is always fire. Dude gifted me some of his cbd strain beans a yr ago.

Elmer's glue
Loctite

Just a few I'm wanting to add to the stable.

JMcG

JMcG

Elmers and loctite? Must be glue genetics in there eh?
Sounds tasty!
thanks for responding DT! I have been keeping an eye on you, respect for your knowledge brother!
Have you any experience with the strains I listed above?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I'm a huge fan of gg4 crosses. Ones that have been thoroughly tested.

Darlins net, chaos both gg4 crosses that are fire!

JMcG

JMcG

IMG 4565
IMG 4553
Yeah well, in my years at doing this I have never seen a trich loading like the GG4 in my room right now! Friggin unbelievable!
I need to tighten up the process a bit to get a better yield but DAAAAAMN that shit is frosty! I rarely keep a mother, but she will be a full on exception!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Yup, been growing gg4 for 4+yrs. She will always be in the rotation. Who/where did ya get your glue from?

JMcG

JMcG

Yup, been growing gg4 for 4+yrs. She will always be in the rotation. Who/where did ya get your glue from?
This is the cut that you and a couple others verified as being legit. A grower buddy of mine got them from a grower in eastern WA. Supposed to be the ground zero for this strain right?

justiceman

justiceman

Yo I don't have much experience with any of those strains aside from blue dream, but I'm pretty sure everyone has grown it hahaha. Stuff kicks ass with a crap load of vigor and yield. I'll stick around this journal and stay for the ride.

Nice gg4 man. I got a few cuts of it some months ago but they came to me with PM so I had to toss em unfortunately. Not messing around infecting my grow with PM hate that stuff. I have some Gorilla Bomb(GG4 x THC Bomb) seeds I've been meaning to try though. Hmmmm maybe next run.

JMcG

JMcG

Yeah the blue dream sounds like an obvious choice! Never grown it, but it is pretty popular around here.
Bummer about the tainted cut. She is a beauty indeed!
Maybe I will do a journal for this... never done one yet. Better get my photo skills brushed up tho!

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Haven't grown any of the seeds, but seems like any would be a good choice. I would fucx with the sweet tooth.

Any shots of the grow?

JMcG

JMcG

Made the decision...
sweet tooth and liberty haze please report to the seedling tray, your rapid rooter plugs await you!
Hmmmm , maybe a journal?

Top Bottom