Help! Completely lost. autos not budding

• Thread starter Crabgrassfarms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Crabgrassfarms

Crabgrassfarms

Out of 4 GSC autos germinated in mid July. one is finally budding nicely, 2 are not budding at all, and one is budding only on the lowest branch. One of the plants that has not budded, keeps stretching into the lights and must be cut back weekly, I don't expect to bud at all. My best plant is not suffering from uncontrolled growth, is looking great but coming along slowly.
Some weeks ago I reasoned that the seeds are funky and not as represented, GSC auto extreme, so I flipped the lights in case they are photo-period but there has been no change. I have said to my partner "it must be genetics" more than a couple times but I am lost.
This is my first grow in modern times and started from the position the seeds know what to do and it is a weed.
I grew these in fabric pots and hot soil, so I didn't add anything but Cal-Mag and FF Tiger Bloom. I monitored and kept ph of water at 6.5 and temp in the 70s.
I thought I would be on my second grow by now but these plants are into their 21st week.
It wouldn't take much to convince me to remove 3 plants that are outgrowing my tent.
Help!

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Can you post pics?

Please be specific about the strain / breeder and where you got them if you suspect genetics. Who makes / sells GSC auto extreme?

You flipped the lights from what to what?

freezeland2

freezeland2

Out of 4 GSC autos germinated in mid July. one is finally budding nicely, 2 are not budding at all, and one is budding only on the lowest branch. One of the plants that has not budded, keeps stretching into the lights and must be cut back weekly, I don't expect to bud at all. My best plant is not suffering from uncontrolled growth, is looking great but coming along slowly.
Some weeks ago I reasoned that the seeds are funky and not as represented, GSC auto extreme, so I flipped the lights in case they are photo-period but there has been no change. I have said to my partner "it must be genetics" more than a couple times but I am lost.
This is my first grow in modern times and started from the position the seeds know what to do and it is a weed.
I grew these in fabric pots and hot soil, so I didn't add anything but Cal-Mag and FF Tiger Bloom.
I thought I would be on my second grow by now.
It wouldn't take much to convince me to remove 3 plants that are outgrowing my tent.
Help!
Sounds like you got some landrice strain going on there. They can take forever.

Crabgrassfarms

Crabgrassfarms

Sounds like you got some landrice strain going on there. They can take forever.
That is something I had not considered, I bought these seeds from one of the most popular sellers in USA. Because this is my first grow in a tent I am hesitant to cast shade on the seller.

freezeland2

freezeland2

That is something I had not considered, I bought these seeds from one of the most popular sellers in USA. Because this is my first grow in a tent I am hesitant to cast shade on the seller.
I’m just thinking they ain’t autos, obviously. Were they in sealed breeder packs? Might of accidentally got yourself a nice landrace.

Crabgrassfarms

Crabgrassfarms

Come on Moe…maybe the seller sent the wrong shit.
That is what I was thinking unless I fucked up in some extraordinary way. The seeds were billed as GSC auto extreme. I don't think I am going to grow autos in the tent again.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Well if it is Pacific Seed Bank, they have sent me the wrong crap more than once. The auto that is in the sea of photos sticks out like a sore thumb. I've never purposefully bought an auto in my life, but I've grown a few thanks to Pacific.

Could be something like that, but again pics would help.

Crabgrassfarms

Crabgrassfarms

I’m just thinking they ain’t autos, obviously. Were they in sealed breeder packs? Might of accidentally got yourself a nice landrace.
I don't remember exactly but I think they were in a small bag, but no prepared label as such.

Crabgrassfarms

Crabgrassfarms

Well if it is Pacific Seed Bank, they have sent me the wrong crap more than once. The auto that is in the sea of photos sticks out like a sore thumb. I've never purposefully bought an auto in my life, but I've grown a few thanks to Pacific.

Could be something like that, but again pics would help.
I bought the seeds from ILGM.

Crabgrassfarms

Crabgrassfarms

I have to break, but I'll put up some pics later. I will have to take new ones.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I don't remember exactly but I think they were in a small bag, but no prepared label as such.
I bought the seeds from ILGM.
They are not typically a problem like some vendors. Still suspect without proper packaging.

There are several strong vendors right here that will actually talk to you and have great reputations. Maybe try a different seed source next time.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Are there any real landrace seeds still available? What seems so funky about this is that even if they sent him the wrong seeds by now they should have flipped since he went to a 12/12 light schedule a few weeks ago. He should be seeing flower pistils by now.

Somethings not right here......

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Are there any real landrace seeds still available? What seems so funky about this is that even if they sent him the wrong seeds by now they should have flipped since he went to a 12/12 light schedule a few weeks ago. He should be seeing flower pistils by now.

Somethings not right here......
I agree. Said would post pics later, that will help.

Yes, you can still get landrace. Ace seeds. The real seed co. I have run stuff from both of them, seems legit to me. Also places like Alaska Cannabis Cashe exist all over and hold some prized beans. You can never have too many seeds.

Top Bottom