HELP!! Day 51 of flower first signs of bud rot. Do I pull now or take individual colas off

• Thread starter KOTN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anthem

Anthem

I've used it for first aid on cuts and for Ear infections. I know that extended exposure to air will cause it to break down to water.
OK so you have used it for first aid on yourself, but what about spraying it on your canopy? I just wander if you are throwing it out there and have no experience with doing so?

mancorn

mancorn

OK so you have used it for first aid on yourself, but what about spraying it on your canopy? I just wander if you are throwing it out there and have no experience with doing so?
I’ve sprayed entire plants with it without any noticeable effects, but it won’t do squat for bud root. It is good to keep the spores from flying all around as you chop out the infected areas, especially if you have the gray mold. (I grow outdoors with rH in the 80s at night w/ temps in the 50s-60s, so definitely seen my share.)

growsince79

growsince79

Day 51 of flower have found 3 large colas with white mould on them, should I just pull now? Or should I try just remove those spots? Highly ventilated 800mm x 800mm tent. Running 200w led, maybe the temp I too cold?? Coming into winter here
Pulled 1 cola 2 days ago because of mould. Now it’s coming back. I fear it’s too late to carry on!!
If that was my crop Id take it all down, wet trim, inspect everything and make oil out of whats good. They probably all have it or will by harvest time..

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

If you chop i would make canna butter the heat will kill the rot.

Mrb53

Mrb53

you do not consume anything from rot...heat will not destroy the pathogen unless it is hot enough to destroy the cannabis.
Hydrogen peroxide is Hydrogen Peroxide can work as a soak but not as a spray....I do not recommend
You need a nano-micelle organic solution. The scrub the plant without touching the THC and both prevent and kill the 3 major types of mold. It also does the same thing with 26 total mold / fungus pathogens. It can be used all the way to harvest with NO RESIDUE
I would STILL CLIP OFF the infected buds where it is visible and toss or soak in the solution. It can be sprayed on every part of the plant,the equipment, intake/exhaust vents, tents, walls, etc. Anywhere
I could sell you a bottle USD$25 20ml concentrate makes 1 to 2 gallons. (It's ALIVE! -"NOMO MOLD" by castle-frankenstein.com) but delivery might be difficult or expensive. Where do you live? If you are international, you would have to burden the cost of getting it there fast. Your alternatives - SAVE SOME OF IT, LOSE ALL OF IT. I am in USA, Nevada

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Was only 50% ish. Getting down to 13 -14 degrees Celsius over night though.
Buds were getting pretty solid so bit of a breeding ground I suppose
I feel for ya man mildew and rot thrive when there's high temp fluctuations I believe not much so to do with humidity unless its 60+ percent at night

KOTN

KOTN

Day 51 of flower have found 3 large colas with white mould on them, should I just pull now? Or should I try just remove those spots? Highly ventilated 800mm x 800mm tent. Running 200w led, maybe the temp I too cold?? Coming into winter here
Pulled 1 cola 2 days ago because of mould. Now it’s coming back. I fear it’s too late to carry on!!
So I cut the infected areas out and then chopped whole plant, separated the infected bit to another drying area! Hasn’t spread at all through the drying process so I didn’t lose much at all.
the colas that had the mould have dried and didn’t spread any further on them Either! I did cut the infected part of the flowers off, so maybe I caught it super early!
Is it ok to smoke the colas that were originally showing small signs of mould?

I did trim the mould off with a margin!

have done a thorough clean on my tent, so hopefully that’s the end of it as my next cycle starts in a week.
Being winter here I think I may get a heat lamp to raise temp as led isn’t cutting it

Mrb53

Mrb53

So I cut the infected areas out and then chopped whole plant, separated the infected bit to another drying area! Hasn’t spread at all through the drying process so I didn’t lose much at all.
the colas that had the mould have dried and didn’t spread any further on them Either! I did cut the infected part of the flowers off, so maybe I caught it super early!
Is it ok to smoke the colas that were originally showing small signs of mould?

I did trim the mould off with a margin!

have done a thorough clean on my tent, so hopefully that’s the end of it as my next cycle starts in a week.
Being winter here I think I may get a heat lamp to raise temp as led isn’t cutting it
Smoke / ingest NOTHING contaminated with any type of MOLD...NOTHING!

Top Bottom