Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Not enough info to decide

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Dankinator

2 photos of each plant, the 2 larger ones look to be developing nanners. Any help or tips for seeing them properly would be appreciated

Help deciding sex week 6 veg
Help deciding sex week 6 veg 2
Help deciding sex week 6 veg 3
Help deciding sex week 6 veg 4
Help deciding sex week 6 veg 5
Help deciding sex week 6 veg 6
D

Dankinator

First 2 look like bitches.not showing last one,from what I can see with these aged weary 👀
Any idea why the bud sites are so large pre flower? I’m new to growing and my last accomplished grow I didn’t see
Looks completely normal to me. I dont see anything abnormal other than they look like theyve had a rough start to life.
i had a nutrient calculation error and blasted them with heavy nutes monday leading to lock-out and burn.they’re slowly coming back 🥲😂. I was worried I had stressed them too much.

Madmax

Madmax

Any idea why the bud sites are so large pre flower? I’m new to growing and my last accomplished grow I didn’t see

i had a nutrient calculation error and blasted them with heavy nutes monday leading to lock-out and burn.they’re slowly coming back 🥲😂. I was worried I had stressed them too much.
You mean the calyx bro.that’s about right for there age.if you ever get seeds they will become 2-3 times that size..you watch when you buds are formed .the calyx’s will look like they will have seeds in them..

D

Dankinator

You mean the calyx bro.that’s about right for there age.if you ever get seeds they will become 2-3 times that size..you watch when you buds are formed .the calyx’s will look like they will have seeds in them..
I guess I’ve never paid close attention they seem huge to me for some reason. Thanks for the explanation, I’m still learning!

TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

Those are calyxes you are seeing and are worried about. Think of them as big succulent breasts rather than swollen balls.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

My wife’s calyx always looks swollen after I’m rough with her too.
Your ladies are good bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom