Help Desk post ur Questions here if u want answers.....

• Thread starter norcal215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Anything u need answered post it here so i dont have to surf all the threads this will make it easier on me to answer your questions, i will be home on sunday and get right on it thank you!

why doesnt AWC have/post a phone number?
Or atleast somebody to answer forum questions about what clones/seeds are in stock?
;)

or maybe somebody to update the weedmaps menu, i still dont see anything about the new GOD seeds on there, or any new babies...

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'm still mourning the SolarFlare not being part of the farm drop. :( The Fuck Your Face Melt will have to do (quite well I'm sure!). I'll probably try to grab the super glue at some point. Looking forward to get popping.

outwest

S

Schwoop

All the Beans are there SOX, there info is on weed maps or google, theres all the packs there minus whats already sold. ANd then theres refills to.

N

nkkhills

Schwoop, ya got few packs of this

William Wonder x Alien
The White ( Chromes' cut) x Alien
WiFi x Alien
Super Glue x Alien

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

Do you have any pics of the Green Crack cut that was used?

S

Schwoop

I'm not at the shop today, but I'll ck, there was a couple everything there when I left, some of the low yielders only made it into the Mega Packs.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
sorry guys i had to dip out of so cal on a qick tipp as some one tried to steal my excursion while i was away

well to be fair you couldnt find the phone number either and I didnt even bother looking for it I just put "Avalon Wellness Center Long Beach Phone Number" into google and two secs later I had it...so consider the source.
Really? i suck at computers/internet, dont have em on the mountain!
I was looking at there web page and couldnt find it...

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
ya murphys law , then i get home an loose my neutral line on half the circuits in my living room so that wasd fun to fix, almost caught the wall on fire

Top Bottom