Help diagnose spots on leaves New grower

• Thread starter darknes01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
darknes01

darknes01

Hi guys, 1st time posting here.
This is my 2nd grow in RDWC and 1st one was amazing. I took clones for myself and just transferred them ( 8 days ago) into the grow room.
Now i have these random gold bronze spots on my leaves and some are drying out and crumbling. I just checked today and most of them have roots out of the net pots but i cant figure out if this is some leaf disease or nutrient issue.
for nutrients im using GH 3 part @70% strength + calmag + silica. I did this same nutrient mix last grow from which these clones came from and they seemed to love it last time so cant figure it out.
Thank you all in advance for your help.

Help diagnose spots on leaves new grower
Help diagnose spots on leaves new grower 2
Help diagnose spots on leaves new grower 3
Help diagnose spots on leaves new grower 4
Help diagnose spots on leaves new grower 5
Help diagnose spots on leaves new grower 6
Help diagnose spots on leaves new grower 7
Help diagnose spots on leaves new grower 8
Help diagnose spots on leaves new grower 9
Help diagnose spots on leaves new grower 10
Help diagnose spots on leaves new grower 11
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

It could be ph issues I take it u don’t smoke around your girls so couldn’t be tobacco mosiac virus

darknes01

darknes01

It could be ph issues I take it u don’t smoke around your girls so couldn’t be tobacco mosiac virus
I am now thinking its nutrient overall deficiency. Reason im thinking this is the issue is because i vegged them from clone to about 2ft in rockwool and feed them every single day , but after transplanting them into my RDWC system i only top fed them 1 or 2 times in the beginning and just waited for them to get roots into the buckets to drink and eat, not thinking that they are not little clones but mature plants and need food and water all the time , so im going to top feed them now and till roots reach the water level and hope for the best. I will come back here and post results incase someone else might have similar issue.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Good luck with it mate growing is a passion for sure if it was easy every stoner would do it heyđź‘Ť

Latest posts

Top Bottom