Help diagnose this deficiency, win a Pat on the back from yours truly

• Thread starter Rdub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rdub

Rdub

Hi growers, I’m a fairly new grower with some older posts on here. Took a hiatus and got back into it. I’m currently in week 5 or 6 with some autos from mephisto. Start with some basics. I’m using ffof with natures living organic mixed into the bottom third of the container, half the recommended dose in 3 gallon fabric pots. Water is filtered tap with a ph of 7. 81 degrees with lights on and 70 off, consistent at 48% rh and I’ve too dressed once with build a flower from build a soil. Initially I thought it was a calcium deficiency but now I’m leaning toward potassium. Older lower growth seems to be the most affected, here are some pictures and any ideas are appreciated. If you need more info I’m happy to provide

Help diagnose this deficiency win a pat on the back from yours truly
Help diagnose this deficiency win a pat on the back from yours truly 2
Help diagnose this deficiency win a pat on the back from yours truly 3
Help diagnose this deficiency win a pat on the back from yours truly 4
Help diagnose this deficiency win a pat on the back from yours truly 5
Help diagnose this deficiency win a pat on the back from yours truly 6
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Can it really be a deficiency with that delicious soil combo? It’s got the claw thing going on. You must have a good watering skills because they don’t look stunted at all but it kinda gives off that vibe. I would simply reach out to natureslivingsoil staff and send pics and all your info and they will tell you exactly what’s going on. I’ve done that in the past with a similar and equally good company and they set me straight. I wouldn’t do shit until you get their feedback. Cheers my man and take it easy.

Habosabin

Habosabin

81 degrees and 48 humidity is way out of the vpd range. Probably stressed.

Rdub

Rdub

probably light stress
what you using and how close?
81 degrees and 48 humidity is way out of the vpd range. Probably stressed.
I can certainly up my humidity but I dont know that I can get it much cooler than that until outside temps drop, you think I should bring my humidity up and get my vpd to 1.5?
probably light stress
what you using and how close?
sf700 from spider farmer not sure of distance but I read about 650-700 par across the tops, lights on 20/4

Rdub

Rdub

I was on vacation for 3 days and had no one tending to the plants I gave them a fairly heavy drink before I left and another when I got back, could be coincidence? Also I’m wondering if I should prune off the badly affected leaves or just leave them

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
just leave them they don’t look good to you but she can still use them..
i don’t know led’s, never follow light par or vpd..
well but i’m saying light stress..
and your using an organic medium do only should be using organic stuff that way no need to ph or anything..
what do you use to ph up and down with?
if it’s synthetic than your killing your soil, but keep that in mind for next grow..
raise your lights close to 10 inches..

Rdub

Rdub

just leave them they don’t look good to you but she can still use them..
i don’t know led’s, never follow light par or vpd..
well but i’m saying light stress..
and your using an organic medium do only should be using organic stuff that way no need to ph or anything..
what do you use to ph up and down with?
if it’s synthetic than your killing your soil, but keep that in mind for next grow..
raise your lights close to 10 inches..
I’m not using anything to ph just comes out of the filter naturally at 7, I’ll try raising my lights a little and see if it slows the problem

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
cool.,
google marijuana light stress - images, scroll through.,
i see some whitish tips along with a couple other things, that’s why i say light stress, at least part of the issue..

Rdub

Rdub

I think it’s good advice, at the very least less light means less need for nutrients

Top Bottom