HELP ! Did i ruin my seeds? I never thought they would germinate this far so fast

• Thread starter Dielonnn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dielonnn

So I have crossed my own strain and this is my 3rd year growing it. They always have had a 100 percent germination rate but this year they progressed so far so fast. I only had them in the wet paper towel in a bag for 4 or 5 days and this is what they look like. (See pic)

I can't believe the root is already 3 to 4 inches on some and all had leaflets starting.

So my question is are these too far gone and just won't grow now bc I didn't get them in soil in time?

As you will see in the pics I did plant them so I will see in time but deff am wanting to see what some more experienced growers think my chances are.

Regardless im re germinating another 6 or so and guna keep a better eye on the progress.
Help   did i ruin my seeds i never thought they would germinate this far so fast 2
Help   did i ruin my seeds i never thought they would germinate this far so fast 3

Help   did i ruin my seeds i never thought they would germinate this far so fast
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
If you kept them moist they are probably OK. But I would have buried them completely or up to the helmet at least. Those are roots, not stems.

D

Dielonnn

Yeah this was a complete fudge up by me i got new beens germining now that will go in soil much sooner. Only 2 survived out of these. Probly should have burried them deeper too but was hard with how long the roots had gotten ay t that point. Oh well at least its not to late to restart this strain

Top Bottom