Help!!!!! Do I need to worry????

• Thread starter B0ssD0ss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budsymalone

budsymalone

yo guys read through some of this so dont know if someone has already posted this but i think your dealing with some type of mosaic veris there pal. now i am not 100% dont take this to the bank but do look into it. i am newish to this game myself

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

yo guys read through some of this so dont know if someone has already posted this but i think your dealing with some type of mosaic veris there pal. now i am not 100% dont take this to the bank but do look into it. i am newish to this game myself
Just looked it up and definitely not having reduced yield, it's my largest plant. And it's only 2 areas in the bud structure. But guess I will see what others think in regards to your comment.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

šŸ¦
Supporter
Oh I have that, I thought it was just random things on leaves like birth marks or something. Is it bad? I only saw it on 3 or 4 leaves.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

šŸ¦
Supporter
This is all I saw just now. I used to have a few more but I guess I cut them off or something.
Virus

budsymalone

budsymalone

Just looked it up and definitely not having reduced yield, it's my largest plant. And it's only 2 areas in the bud structure. But guess I will see what others think in regards to your comment.

it doesnt always reduce yeids and its because its only on 1 plant and on 2 spots on the plants is what made me jump to this conclusion. it can spread but not always

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

it doesnt always reduce yeids and its because its only on 1 plant and on 2 spots on the plants is what made me jump to this conclusion. it can spread but not always
Cool. I will look into it and see what I can find out and also see if anyone else who may have dealt with it says anything.

budsymalone

budsymalone

Cool. I will look into it and see what I can find out and also see if anyone else who may have dealt with it says anything.
if it is the case there isnt much you can do bro. i wouldnt worry to much they look great.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

šŸ¦
Supporter
Need more room brother. Think a 3x4 should be the smallest I should go.
Idk, I have a 2x2x4 and it's really really small but I don't smoke a lot so it's fine. Because it's so small, I can look at every single bud and find everything easily.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

šŸ¦
Supporter
I meant 4 btw I don't know why I wrote 5.7

budsymalone

budsymalone

I have so many strains and can only run one or 2 at a time. Sucks.
that may suit some ppl my friend. but not me. your putting months into a grow. you only get so many a year. Make it count. if your anything like me you want to firstly grow them all then secondandly smoke them all,

Latest posts

Top Bottom