Help !! Drying & Curing Went Wrong

• Thread starter ATLienNewbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ATLienNewbie

ATLienNewbie

I had a hiccup while harvesting my last grow. I had an emergency where I had to leave my garden unattended for 4 days during the last week of flower. The grow was in 24 hour dark mode and my ac went out. Temp got to around 85 degrees 😢 when I got back and the buds had dried on the stem due to the heat. The buds smelled like straight hay ! I then trimmed and cut everything place them in a jar and let them cure for 4 weeks with integra packs. The smell came back strong but the taste is horrible !! I flushed for 14 days atleast 20+ gallons each plant and my tds meter read 90 on the last few flushes. I use soil. Do I need to continue to let cure or is this batch ruined ?! Please help !

growsince79

growsince79

I had a hiccup while harvesting my last grow. I had an emergency where I had to leave my garden unattended for 4 days during the last week of flower. The grow was in 24 hour dark mode and my ac went out. Temp got to around 85 degrees 😢 when I got back and the buds had dried on the stem due to the heat. The buds smelled like straight hay ! I then trimmed and cut everything place them in a jar and let them cure for 4 weeks with integra packs. The smell came back strong but the taste is horrible !! I flushed for 14 days atleast 20+ gallons each plant and my tds meter read 90 on the last few flushes. I use soil. Do I need to continue to let cure or is this batch ruined ?! Please help !
Hash it or throw it out.

Top Bottom