Help! Fan leaves sagging

• Thread starter 916bignugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

916bignugs

I am new to growing indoor I have a 4x4 tent LEC 315 W light toshiba AC and fans
This plant is 30 days old in veg and I have been having trouble overwatering and finding the right time to water I believe my issue maybe overwatering but the fam leaves are drooping downward with stem when I overwatered before the stem was up but the leaf was sagging with thick ruffles

Help fan leaves sagging
Help fan leaves sagging 2
Help fan leaves sagging 3

916bignugs

The soil is moist I watered a bit yesterday because the first 2 inches were dry but apparently I was wrong to water but I didn’t water much at all

G

Germination

Not sure I’m a new grower as well. Mine look similar I just did a transplant form coor to soils did you just transplant . By no means am I an expert someone said something about clawing . Curious to see others opinions what’s happening with yours

916bignugs

Not sure I’m a new grower as well. Mine look similar I just did a transplant form coor to soils did you just transplant . By no means am I an expert someone said something about clawing . Curious to see others opinions what’s happening with yours
well I had a bad overwatering problem I solved it but the leaves were clawing hard and the leafs started yellowing all I could do was let it dry out pretty much once the overwatering was dry the plant starting to sprout new growth but the leafs that were on before remained damaged I took them off once new growth came it

916bignugs

well I had a bad overwatering problem I solved it but the leaves were clawing hard and the leafs started yellowing all I could do was let it dry out pretty much once the overwatering was dry the plant starting to sprout new growth but the leafs that were on before remained damaged I took them off once new growth came it
And I put the premium cut clones straight into 5 gallo Namath pots they were doing just fine until I started watering to often then I noticed clawing and sagging but this plant isn’t clawing but has ruffled leafs

Top Bottom