Tent grow
Lights 22 inches from plants
Schedule is 14/10
plants in tent (one of each)
Soil: organic
Nutrients: bag guano and organic bloom nutrients
Started 4 weeks ago from seed

Problem/Question
New to this (which is why I ordered those seeds together instead of doing my research and learning you should grow the same stain together. Lesson learned). Anyway I started them about 4 weeks ago... my BB is growing but looks so.... sparse (not enough leaves). But is already flowering!!!!! However the leaves are curling and I don’t know if that’s normal. I’m actually really surprised it flowered so early!!! Does the plant look ok? With the leaves and leaf tip? (Has that white spot on the end) I transplanted them about 3 days ago from cups into pots. My other plant is not curling.
The GC is looking nice and plush but I’m not seeing much flower (I’m not in any hurry). How does it look? They were both started at the exact same time but one is soooo much taller? Advice my peeps? Below are pics!
1 is the BB kush
2 is the GC
3 is the leaves curling
4 is the set up

How do they look? This is my first time and I’m super excited about growing my own medicine (currently fighting cancer). So ANY and ALL help/advice is so appreciated!!! Thanks guys
P.S. once I get how it’s done I will increase my number 😊. I just didn’t want to start (and possibly kill) too many my first go. 😊
E2C3943E-B118-4AA9-BD97-DC1072EFFCC2.jpeg
492A358C-27CB-45B9-9AC1-0E758507E678.jpeg
C0EA83D9-7FDE-4014-8C24-37F7CC2EE953.jpeg
1483CD52-8BB5-4418-8DDC-C39907FFD585.jpeg

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Whoa that’s a bit early, but the light is wayyyyuy to high, 18” from canopy top. And what’s the feed been like? Kinda strange at 4 weeks she is already blooming

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
And kick cancer in the arse!im battling it as well and cannabis is why I’m alive so I’m with you in this journey !!

Latest posts

Top Bottom