Help, First Grown In Coco

• Thread starter JaHe14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JaHe14

JaHe14

Hi,
This is my first grow in coco and I've run into an issue of stunted growth and my lower leaves are limp.
I read that plants should be watered twice a day but not sure if I need to let them dry out more in between feedings. I've been growing these for about a month and I just know from other grows in soil there should be more growth. I just transplanted them into bigger pots 3gal from Dixie cup this past weekend, I figured they were root bound but they were not at all. Temps 72-76. 60-65 Humidity.

Is it a lockout or am I over fertigating? And ideas to right the ship would be appreciated.

I'm running GH Coco tek and calimagic/armor si.

Help first grown in coco
Help first grown in coco 2
Help first grown in coco 3
Slow_growin

Slow_growin

Your coco looks pretty dry. I would of kept them in the cups or potted them up to 1gallons max. That pots too big to water Twice a day.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Transplant to new pots are probably what made them rebel against a little but they'll 99% sure bounce back.
Don't let your Coco dry out EVER, keep it moist, don't worry about over watering, it's nearly impossible in Coco, the Coco will just dump excess water it can't hold on to.
I'm a first time grower too, I'm only in week 6 and growing in Coco as well and Yep it's been a learning experience but a good one :-)

kekkeruusi

kekkeruusi

Nothing to worry about. They will continue growing once roots hits bottom of the bag. At this point it’s not wise to water them with normal run off but just keep the top moist and ec reasonable. Otherwise they are looking fine! :)

Top Bottom