Help, First Time Grower and I think its a Dude!!!

• Thread starter StassyLove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StassyLove

StassyLove

Looking for help. I don't know what this seed is I planted, she's doing really well but I think she is a he. Help!!! I pray its not a dude, she's so pretty for my first grow.

Help first time grower and i think its a dude
Help first time grower and i think its a dude 2
Help first time grower and i think its a dude 3

StassyLove

StassyLove

It is definitely male, sorry.
Well that will teach me never use bag seeds. LOL. But I will say it was a good way learn how to care for the kid. Well I have 2 others in flower, pray they are not dudes. Otherwise, I am only 20 days into 3 Fem Plants and those seeds I paid for, so hopefully I will be good. Thank you so much for your help and also teaching me something. What a dude looks like for sure!!!

One more question, pull that sucker once they wake? Also, just put in the green trash bin? I am a legal state.

FourthCity

FourthCity

Well that will teach me never use bag seeds. LOL. But I will say it was a good way learn how to care for the kid. Well I have 2 others in flower, pray they are not dudes. Otherwise, I am only 20 days into 3 Fem Plants and those seeds I paid for, so hopefully I will be good. Thank you so much for your help and also teaching me something. What a dude looks like for sure!!!

One more question, pull that sucker once they wake? Also, just put in the green trash bin? I am a legal state.
I would pull it unless you are trying to do some breeding. I dont think there are any laws that would apply to that plant since it is likely less than .3% thc, you can probably just toss in in your trash but im not a lawyer.

StassyLove

StassyLove

I would pull it unless you are trying to do some breeding. I dont think there are any laws that would apply to that plant since it is likely less than .3% thc, you can probably just toss in in your trash but im not a lawyer.
See there you go teaching me something again. Thank you and enjoy your evening/day where you may be on the planet!

Top Bottom