Help!!! First-time grower and things are going downhill right near time to harvest.

• Thread starter B20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

B20

What is going on? Everything was going great until about a week ago. I'm a first-time grower. Everything has been great up until now. All of a sudden the leaves started dying off and my biggest plant is almost turned like a brownish color. I don't know what's going on I haven't changed anything.

Help first time grower and things are going downhill right near time to harvest
Help first time grower and things are going downhill right near time to harvest 2
B

B20

geez, lots went wrong, looks you maybe self diagnosed but created more problems, might be able to salvage some to make oil otherwise possibly a goner..
Noooooo!!! Lol I have four in all. The two that are pictured AR the ones that have gone downhill. Especially the big one. They were so beautiful and lucious. I don't know where I went wrong. I guess you live and you learn. Thank you for your input though.

Swayz

Swayz

How big of a tent and what wattage light?

What are you growing them in and how big is the container.

What’s your watering schedule like?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
all your plants are suffering from the same issues which is more than one it’s just worse on the others, your not feeding correctly or watering correctly, light too close, possibly mold/mildew/fungas, root rot…
lots of 3 fingered leaves means bad stress generally.. etc..
lots of growers here will help out on your next grow just start it out here..

freezeland2

freezeland2

I try to keep it between 50 and 55.
That would be a little high for that stage of flowering, especially with buds that large. Do the sugar leaves easily pull out when tugged?

TSD

TSD

That would be a little high for that stage of flowering, especially with buds that large. Do the sugar leaves easily pull out when tugged?
My first thought was looks like the whole thing went to mold/bud rot cause that's the only time I've seen an entirely brown/gray plant... but it's hard to tell what's going on from the pics, It doesn't look like mold when you zoom in, just looks all sorts of fried.

Top Bottom