Help!!! First-time grower and things are going downhill right near time to harvest.

• Thread starter B20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Heywood

Heywood

I cringe every time I see tent floors kept in those dirty conditions. It's a breeding ground for problems waiting to happen. Just my opinion in general and not necessarily specific to your issues.

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Noooooo!!! Lol I have four in all. The two that are pictured AR the ones that have gone downhill. Especially the big one. They were so beautiful and lucious. I don't know where I went wrong. I guess you live and you learn. Thank you for your input though.
Cut it and save wat u can from it

B

B20

I cringe every time I see tent floors kept in those dirty conditions. It's a breeding ground for problems waiting to happen. Just my opinion in general and not necessarily specific to your issues.
After I started seeing problems I thought the same thing. Kind of ashamed. I promise I'll get it right.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It looks like there was a potassium issue for a long time. So many things can mess with potassium uptake — too much Cal/Mag, too much N, too much P.

I can't guess whether the dried out plant is dying from K issues or it's dying from whatever caused the K issues.

Latest posts

Top Bottom