Help!!! First time grower dealing with yellowing leaves.

• Thread starter cole2480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cole2480

cole2480

Hey this is my first time growing everything was going good at first, thought that the days of watching videos and reading threads that I would be able to figure it out. Well I was wrong lol. I have one critical purple auto that has yellowing on leaves and my bigger plants new growth is yellowing. I have started pHing my water to 6.5 hoping that will help. Does anyone have any idea what it could be any help is appreciated thank you.
I am growing in a mix of coco, ocean forest, and worm castings.

Help first time grower dealing with yellowing leaves
Help first time grower dealing with yellowing leaves 2
Help first time grower dealing with yellowing leaves 3
Help first time grower dealing with yellowing leaves 4
AmokNewb

AmokNewb

Hi,

Did you spray them with anything? Drip water on the leaves? Almost looks like light burn from the afore mentioned. Also is it powder like where they are really white?

Only other thing I would guess is a cal-mag deficiency. I’m no expert so that is my disclaimer. 😜

I would suggest posting everything you can about this grow. You know lights, feed schedule, nutrients, etc.

cole2480

cole2480

Hi,

Did you spray them with anything? Drip water on the leaves? Almost looks like light burn from the afore mentioned. Also is it powder like where they are really white?
I have definitely gotten water on the leaves never thought that was a big deal unless you were feeding nutrients. The white stuff is diatomaceous earth. It’s supposed to be a organic insect control. This last week I did move my lights up because I was worried about it being light burn.

AmokNewb

AmokNewb

So in my personal learning is to try and not to spray anything on the leaves during lights on. Maybe when lights just turn on, but usually just before lights off. Also and a more seasoned farmer might correct me if I am wrong but the DE should go on top of the soil and never on the leaves. I hope this helps some.

elduderito

elduderito

get close ups of all that white residue stuff on the leaves... that doesn't look too good

Latest posts

Top Bottom