Help!!! First time grower !!!! Please…

• Thread starter TurboHoney
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TurboHoney

TurboHoney

Not sure what is happening with my baby… she was fine yesterday and now she is droopy and has some different coloring happening not sure why some of the stem is a red color please help

Help first time grower  please
Help first time grower  please 2
Help first time grower  please 3
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Whatever you are doing, just do the opposite.

I don't mean that to be a douche, just saying if you are watering alot, then stop. If you are not watering alot, then start to water more often. I think it is related to irrigation, like kd said.

More info would help us help you, as much info as you can possibly think of.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
one plant response to either..
under watering- plant will look weak and droopy, leaf stems and leaf basically hanging down..
overwatering.. the leaf stems will be pointing upward kinda stiff with the leaf droopy down kinda stiff also, as she is bloated..
yes there is other signs also..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
2 cups per watering, twice a week. That equals 1 quart of water a week, for a fairly mature plant in a 3 gallon (12 quart) container. Actually it's severely underwatered. The good thing is once you give it enough water it will perk up in a matter of hours.
exactly! nicely put!
thanks @LexLuthor
no worries as under watering is waaay better than overwatering!
she’ll look better in a few hours if not less..

TurboHoney

TurboHoney

exactly! nicely put!
thanks @LexLuthor
no worries as under watering is waaay better than overwatering!
she’ll look better in a few hours if not less..
Thank you so much for the help… so does the under watering explain the red stems the strain is green lantern it’s a clone I got it when it was a seedling…

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Thank you so much for the help… so does the under watering explain the red stems the strain is green lantern it’s a clone I got it when it was a seedling…
no worries about the stems, especially if everything else is fine.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Give it a good soaking. Then let it sit and watch it stand back up in 1 or 2 minutes.

Also, what kind of light do you have? You might have heat stress, but it's likely caused by the lack of water.

TurboHoney

TurboHoney

Give it a good soaking. Then let it sit and watch it stand back up in 1 or 2 minutes.

Also, what kind of light do you have? You might have heat stress, but it's likely caused by the lack of water.

I use the t8 bulbs for it

Sparky1980

Sparky1980

Good call. I was gonna ask about the temps, as it looked underwatered and overheated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom